Posters never mentioned in "Posters who..." threads

The closest I ever came to being included in anything “popular” was back in High School. I was nominated (but not elected) to be the person most likely to argue against the atomic theory.

They were going to have a category: Person most likely to end up with a broken nose. I was a sure fire win for that one, but they decided to exclude it (they never revealed the vote results, but I am pretty sure I would have won).

It’s bernard, just under new management

Yeah, I’m never on those lists either, but I don’t really expect to be. I’m one of those people that just lurks around here every day, reading things. I rarely post, so I’m easily forgotten. However, I always check those threads…just in case…! I have seen almost ALL of you on this thread before, and I’ve found you all to be very interesting and memorable.

“Who controls the past controls the future; who controls the present controls the past.” --1984

By “seen” most of you before…I mean on the message board. Contrary to popular belief, I’m not a voyeur. Wait, that was never a popular belief…ah, forget it.

“Who controls the past controls the future; who controls the present controls the past.” --1984

Glitch – I award you the “Most Redundant Poster” and “Most Appropriate Screen Name” for SDMB.

::clap, clap, clap::

Well Zette, eden, Katy lets all go out then!
I can’t remember the last time I was sen with 3 lovely ladies! :slight_smile:

That and the wonderful conversation will keep me floating on air for weeks if not months!

You all think it’s bad not being mentioned in other threads? Try this one on - I’m a thread-killer! Seriously! I’ll even bet that no one posts after this one. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. ::sob::

boli, this is to break your streak. May you never kill a thread again!

As one of the few who dosen’t hide behind a pseudonym (yes, it’s my name), aside from being accused of being LOVEROCK. I to have not found my to the lisl :frowning:

Zymurgist

Boli:
I thought threadkiller was my job. I know this is paranoid, but for awhile I thought I must be on the “blacklist”. The very first post I made was slammed and then the thread name was completely blanked out. It’s still there (I think), but there is no title anymore. Blank…
It’s gotten better since, but I have been known to kill a few threads. I just keep pretending I don’t notice and post when I feel so inclined.
-Katy

“You’d be paranoid too if everyone was out to get you”. :slight_smile:

Looks like Falcon just became one of the popular kids (on the “poster you’d like to meet for coffee” thread)! I guess she won’t be associating with US any more …

WOW!

I never expected 50 responses in less than 24 hours. HOORAY FOR THE UNPOPULAR! We are the TRUE Teeming Millions! :smiley:

Anyone else notice that in any of the “Posters” threads, the same 20 people keep getting named? It is like high school all over again! Friggin’ oligarchy…

I have personally never posted a response in those threads because I don’t want anyone to feel left out, and well…I just find them inane.

But still…thanks Zette! Yay! I feel affirmed! :slight_smile:

I am far too loveable to be listed in such a topic.{ Bunnygirl, Kellibelli, & Officegirl—take note…I am VERY lovable. I PROMISE!}

We have met the enemy, and He is Us.–Walt Kelly

YOU should talk, Suze. I’ve been a moderator on the old AOL board AND a moderator here AND a contributor to the mailbag and I sTILL never get mentioned!

Saint Eutychus
www.disneyshorts.org

Hey, who’s this Eutychus guy and who let him in here?? :smiley:

Wow, guys!! I joined the TM last week ,and I already managed to become a “regular” in the Teeming Millions Homepage!!!

Too cool!!! I feel soo popular!! I jus-…<looks around>…ohhhh…sorry…nevermind <slinks away>

hehehe

Seriously, I never really got elected for much of anything.

So I promoted myself to Dean of the University of Wiseassery. I’ve felt much better ever since.

And I feel proud to have invented the word “wiseassery”.

(And I wonder why I was never popular.)

later.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

No one’s sought me out…

Remember, I’m pulling for you; we’re all in this together.
—Red Green

I haven’t been around very long, but I’m looking forward to a long future of being ignored with the rest of y’all.

Catrandom

Well i wasn’t mentioned in the popular list either. But the unpopular list has gotten the most responses, so this one rocks, the other doesnt :). I guess i just dont have anything really witty or inventive to say :).

I’ve been here since April, and been mentioned 2 times out of the bajillion ‘I’d like to meet’ threads.

But with a name like Imthecowgodmoo, I’m gonna get at least some notoriety.

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…