Posters never mentioned in "Posters who..." threads

Okay, gang. Who else has always failed to make anyone’s “Posters who I most like to [meet, see a pix of, fall off the planet, etc.]” list? I feel like I’m in high school all over again. :wink:

That’s okay, the unpopular ones were always the coolest in my world, anyway. Dangit.

“Me fail English? That’s unpossible!”

“English? Who needs that? I’m never going to England.”

Well said, Laura Rae. Didn’t we have enough of this stuff growing up?

“With enough courage, you can do without a reputation.” - Rhett Butler

That would be me. . .
– Sylence

“The problem with reality is the lack of background music.” – Anon

The funny thing is, I keep looking for my name. Like I would even be on there. Funny, isn’t it?

“It’s not burnt. It’s Cajun!” - Christopher A. Evans

Count me in…

Men will cease to commit atrocities only when they cease to believe absurdities.
-Voltaire

I’ve never seen me…

Then again, I don’t expect to, so I never look…

<Paranoid> Maybe they are… Maybe they’re saying bad things about me! ::Looks around the room warily.:: </Paranoid>

Naaaaaaaah!

‘They couldn’t hit an Elephant from this dist…!’

Last words of General John Sedgwick

Hey fellow losers, let’s rumble with the soc’s!!!

“Where there is clarity, there is no choice. And where there is choice, there is misery. But then, why should I speak, since I know nothing?”

I haven’t seen my name, and I’ve been here since this message board started. :frowning:

I think it’s because we don’t have cool screen names for people to remember. I’m thinking of switching to something like Jesus Christ, or Bug Vomit, or Twelve Inch Penis. Then when I wrote a post stating my opinions on Nietzschian theology or Taiwanese politics, people would say “Y’know, old Bug Vomit’s got a point.”

I guess you’re probably right, if you just use your name or some portion therof, you don’t sound like much.

I’ve yet to see a “Posters You’d Like To Beat To Death With A Stick” thread. Maybe then, I’ll get my chance . . .

Hi.

I too feel it is somewhat junior high…but I would still like to see my name too.

on that note, I would love to meet ALMOST everyone…'cept for maybe one…

Sometimes I think you’ve got to be posting everyday to stay active in people’s minds or find a connection with someone. I think it’s a little harder to be in someone’s head since there isn’t really any “person-to-person” contact. Just makes it more challenging! Maybe people just think of the ones they’ve recently had a debate or interesting conversation with.

I haven’t met anyone here that I wouldn’t want to meet or even anyone I’d feel uncomfortable meeting…oh…gee…I love you all! ::sniff, sniff::

You know, I thought of starting a thread like this but then I thought,“As much as I would like to list a few people, I’m not gonna start anything” :wink:

I’ll let someone else open this can of worms

Yo. I’m on deck.

Count me in. Never seen my name either. sigh

“You have to laugh at yourself, because you’d cry your eyes out if you didn’t.”
-Emily Saliers

BunnyGirl says:

Also, it seems to me, to make a “name” for yourself here you have to make inane statements like “My boyfriend says I suck his dick best,” insult people’s punctuation when they don’t agree with your religiuos principles, and call someone a stupid motherfucker because they think Roger Waters was the idea man.

Fight against ignorance, indeed.

“Where there is clarity, there is no choice. And where there is choice, there is misery. But then, why should I speak, since I know nothing?”

Hi, I’m handy. I never used another account to write a message proclaiming myself in one of the ‘poster who…’ subjects.

I haven’t been mentioned, at least that I’ve seen anyway.

<sigh>

So, does anybody want to play jacks after dinner?

To deal with men by force is as impractical as to deal with nature by persuasion.