Posters never mentioned in "Posters who..." threads

Hi! I’m unpopular too!

But I don’t post very much, so I’m not insulted. I wasn’t on Student Council in high school either, a mistake I directly correlate to my being passed over for Homecoming Court.

(Pickman, having laughed himself off his chair and onto the floor, lies weakly in front of the computer, wiping the tears from his eyes, shaking with mirth, and nodding his head in complete and total agreement…)

Hey guys, I’m out of here! I just found out that C#3 is setting a table for us to have a cup of coffee!

That includes you, Mariachi.

I guess I’m not so unpopular after all… thanks, C#3.

Man, I didn’t even make C#3’s list.

Wait, maybe that’s a compliment.

WOO HOO!

Did any of my fellow losers see the 8 September Issue of The Onion http://www.theonion.com/onion3532/index_3532.html ? It’s about the Columbine Jocks being able to torment social outcasts again.

I too never appear on any popularity list.

I’m a loser
I’m a loser
And I’m not what I appear to be

[slumming]

I figured I’d just drop in here to see how the other half lived… How quaint!

[/slumming]

Brian O’Neill
CMC International Records
rockuniverse.com/cmc/cmc.html

ICQ 35294890
AIM Scrabble1
Yahoo Messenger Brian_ONeill

Hi, my name’s Dirty Devil, and I’m a outcast, neglected loser on the SDMB. There, I admitted it. I feel much better. Now to move on to that annoying heroin addiction.

O.k. When we talk about unpopular I don’t think about any of you. Handy I see your posts all the time you to keli, and well… all of you.
I’m not popular because I can’t spell very well since I’m dyslexic. I don’t post very often since I don’t want to be made fun of on the “I hate people who can’t spell or use periods” threads.

Just to let your guys know I think that most of the people that are on this thread right now are probably the most popular, at least in my mind. :slight_smile:

Bad spellers of the world… UNTIE

Just wanted to throw my hat in the ring. I rarely even get responded to!
Sheesh!

So are we gonna have an election for the biggest loser? If we do I bet I lose that one too! :slight_smile:

Where’s the party? Count me in! :slight_smile:

I prefer rogues to imbeciles because they sometimes take a rest.
Alexandre Dumas the Younger (1824-1895)

Oh my God. I know who Frankie is: He’s Bob Dole!

BeefyMeg: Just to let you know, I got your joke and thought it was funny.

:::singing:::
“I’m a loser baby…so why don’t you kill meeeeee?”

Alas, I am (once again) not included in the popularity contest. Don’t worry- I’ll get my revenge…I’ll refuse to come to their reunion! That’ll learn all those guys!!
For the record, I would like to go to lunch with:
LauraRae, Kellibelli, and Frankie.
There are several I would like to beat to death with a stick, but I’ll refrain from mentioning it here :slight_smile:

An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity; A pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity.

Frankie…If you lose the loser contest, wouldn’t that make you a winner? If so, then I’d have lunch with you-Katy

boo hoo.

Guess I’ll go and eat worms.

Nah, I’ll just join the growing ranks here of other unmentionables like me. Yeah.

http://www.homestead.com/allusions/allusions.html

Frankie: I guess I’m chopped liver, then…I remember responding to a whole slew of your posts…so, sorry, you can’t be the total loser!

Of course, that was before I learned to use capital letters. :slight_smile: So you probably don’t recognize me.

Yeah, I always scan those lists hoping I am there somewhere. I just don’t have enough opinions to post enough.
I always try to mention myself, that way atleast I get mentioned once.

pat

Oh, that’s nothing. I’m a bigger loser than the rest of you, so there.

Come on, I came over from the original board on AOL after being there for a substantial amount of time, and I STILL don’t make these lists.

Oh, woe is me. Hey, maybe that means the subtle campaign is finally starting to work.

Hey, Suzeanne, how quickly we forget? Who posted a topic reminding everyone you were having surgery and to think about you?? 'twas me, and don’t you forget it! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
By the way, on a side note- did you ever try that Dragon Dictate program or do you still have a need? I have some info for you. E-mail me if you want to chat about it.

An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity; A pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity.

The closest I ever came to being included in anything “popular” was back in High School. I was nominated (but not elected) to be the person most likely to argue against the atomic theory.

They were going to have a category: Person most likely to end up with a broken nose. I was a sure fire win for that one, but they decided to exclude it (they never revealed the vote results, but I am pretty sure I would have won).