posts reported vs posts I can get

All day today plus maybe yesterday I have noticed that the replies in threads might read 6, 31, or any number, but I can only get the OP and that’s that. Keep in mind that I have webtv, but this has never happened before. I cleared my cookies a couple of days ago and have repeatedly turned the machine on and off trying to get it to work. I have a feeling if anyone answers this I won’t be able to see it so…my e-mail addy is in my profile. Be sure to put SDMB in the subject line. I would apreciate Tuba’s input. Thank you.

I knew appreciate has two Ps in it. I meant to do that.

If you can’t see your answer on this board how can you see it in your email? :rolleyes:
Confused in Carolina.

Jake, honey, ageless6 is asking if someone has a fix for the problem they e-mail, him/her. Have another cup of coffee, you’ll be better in a few minutes :slight_smile:

I can’t get anything except my OP. You’ll have to e-mail me My addy is in my profile. Don’t forget to put SDMB in the subject line. Thanks.

Check your user control panel — specifically, the “Edit options” settings – and see what “Number of posts to show per page” is set for.

How about clearing your cookies and cache?

elmwood, c’mere so I can kiss your feet. IT WORKS, at least for this thread. I assume you’re male, but I’d be willing to turn gay for you. Now I’m off to check other fora. Wheee!