Predict it here! The last living Beatle

So what?

It ain’t actual grace, friendo.

Nonsense, everyone knows that every time you smoke a cigarette you lose one minute of your life and give it to Keith Richards.

I don’t know if this carries any weight, but the ghouls at the Stiffs Dot Com dead pool are picking Ringo. He is on three lists; McCartney is on none.

Boy, you’re gonna carry that weight for a long time.

:rofl:

I take it you are not in the Death Pool?

He also battled very severe alcoholism for some years.

I was thinking of Ringo’s style and manner rather than superficialties like plastic surgery. But I take your point.
So by the way, and I’m not arguing, is Ringo’s plastic surgery a matter of fact, opinion, or (in your view) self-evident? I’ve never looked that closely.

And don’t call me “friendo!” Makes my hair stand on end just thinking of Anton Chigurh addressing me.

Ha ha, it’s true that Chigurh made ‘friendo’ sinister. No intent from me, though.

It was meant as a lighthearted comment. I saw a vid of Ringo and Barbara Bach recently and marveled at how good they looked. It’s hard not to be a little cynical about wealthy people and their looks, but I agree…Ringo is a class act. So too is Barbara, I assume.

Not I, no.

I didn’t think black shoe polish was that expensive.

You pay extra to make sure you get the Shinola.

Harrison more talented that McCartney? I don’t think so. In song writing terms Harrison had a burst around 1970, but that was it. As for playing, he struggled without support. Whenever I talk to professional musicians, which is a lot, they also rate Maccartney as a great song writer. Unfortunately, people mock MacCartney’s new albums, but when you question them, they admit they haven’t listened to him!

Agree with your rankings.

At least George sings better than Ringo.

We don’t really know Ringo’s health regimen. And there’s a lot to be said for taking it easy and not fretting over every tiny decision you make.

I always thought Ringo just kept on trucking because he got enough fame to satisfy anyone and then kicked back and quietly enjoyed it (well, as quietly as a Beatle could get away with). No bickering, no feuds, minimal solo career.

I’ll put down $50 on the extreme long shot; they die near simultaneously in an accident (plane crash) or similar.

What if they’re sitting side by side?

A Doper in the insurance business once explained that there is always a determination of who died first if there is some consequence to the matter. F’rinstance, if two people sitting side by side in a plane crash and they’ll use statistics to determine if the person closer to the window is more likely to die first. This being a matter of who the last living Beatle was is clearly a matter of great consequence and some determination will be made.

However, in such a case an autopsy will reveal that the real Paul actually died in 1966 and was secretly replaced with a look-alike. So no matter what, the last living Beatle is, was, and always will be Ringo.

Yes, but Ringo did get by . . . with a little from his friends