Predict The Next Poster!

To this thread.

Yeah, I’m bored. It’s raining. My camping trip got canceled. So, I’m gonna go work tomorrow. On an inside job I’ve ben putting off.
So, anyways…
You can talk about whatever you want. But, at the end of your post, PREDICT WHO WILL POST NEXT

(It’s an opportunity to mess with the predictions, too)
I predict…

Zeldar

I’m pretty sure talk of criminal activity is frowned upon here. :stuck_out_tongue:

I predict Eonwe!

Hey all, how’s it going?

Just thought I’d stop in and say hi!

Oh crap!

I squealed on myself.

That’s why I spent most of my childhood in a maximum security womens prison.

:confused:
Eonwe, that was good. :slight_smile:

Michael Ellis

Using my well-honed psychotic - sorry psychic - powers, I predict the next poster will be Washte.

Hi Kal.

Damn, I’m good.

That was smooth, guys. Not quite as smooth as me, but smooth none the less. :slight_smile:

Oh, and I predict NoClueBoy will step in now and tell us to stop messing with the spirit of the game. :slight_smile:

Also, a question for the Boy with no clue: do you actually live in Pottersville? Is your house and all your earthly posessions mortgaged to the man?

:: quickly changes name to NoClueBoy … oh wait, it’s taken … darn ::

In the spirit of keeping with the status quo, NoClueBoy will be next. I hope. Or not. It doesn’t really matter. Too much.

Wrong! My prediction is jackelope. That selection was totally random, btw. What would rule if I were right. Someone page jack so I can be right. Stat!

Now that was a simulpost…so I predict MeanOldLady will be next. Maybe this time? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi, Lel!

ElfinGuy, I used to live in Bedford Falls, but then some wingless angel started screwing around and next thing you know…
The spirit of the game is alive and well in CHEATING!

I love it! :smiley:
Q.E.D.

Wrong again.

I just spent two hours hanging some shelves. Damn, I’m bad at projects like that. On the other hand, this display of my kitschy tv lamp collection is going to look great once I finish it.

I predict… (damn, I didn’t really check to see who’s on)… my good news/bad news pal, Governor Quinn.

No, sorry twickster

I bought a dance mat. I like to dance. I predict… Lobsang.

oopsadaisy, I mean Lobsang of course.

Gosh, I love your name, fizzygoodmakefeelnice. Turns me on.

Aslan of Narnia

Well, I predict Jonathan Chance. Or maybe Casey1505. Yes, I’m hedging my bets.

Oh yeah, I’m cleaning house, or putting it off. I bet that’s exciting, huh?

lel. I want to marry you.
Next Tuesday?
Krisfer the Cat