Pregnant with multiple false HPT tests. Is it possible?

:smiley: Well, my knowledge comes mostly from books and theory, though (and a lot of fertility charts!), and yours from actual piss and blood! I’m always eager to learn more - even if that means being argued with or corrected - from people who actually *do *what I think I *understand *- often the real world has lessons in it that my book learnin’ doesn’t cover.

Just so you know, if you call you Doctor with “I’m pregnant” or even “I think I’m pregnant” there won’t be this huge rush to see you RIGHT NOW. Often the first appointment isn’t until eight weeks or so - not a lot they can do before then other than have you pee on a stick (or do a blood test), tell you to eat right and that you might be tired. (They can’t do that much after that either until they start monitoring for diabetes, toxemia, etc.) Most good doctors will let you come in for a more accurate pregnancy test though, just to be sure and get a baseline on your weight and general health.

I’ve had several friends be shocked by the sense of non-urgency their pregnancy creates in their own doctor’s office. After all, seems like the most important and vital thing in the world when you are pregnant.

I got negative tests until I was late with both of my pregnancies. Even using the super-sensitive “accurate 5 days early” tests. Then I got faint positives. Still just as pregnant though! People’s hormones are different, but the levels will rise fast after implantation. If you had a late ovulation or implantation, then it will take a little longer.

If you saw any kind of line, I would put money on you being pregnant. Congrats.