private forums

I was in cyber space again

whitetho is one of THEM! the only way I can get to forum 9 or 8 is thru his links! Favorites and forum 9 folder results in ‘access denied’ and when I return here to post SD claims I don’t exist! I know you will all be saddened to learn I have killed not mr john THEY told me he was the reason I couldn’t post! Even though he had a completly different Email address. HA! he is dead now and THEY are still controlling me. It is ok, the brown nosing ,sycophantic, little toady was redundant anyway I don’t need him! SLY! CONNIE! now is the time with the way you two cooperate nothing can stop us! Do not go to ‘test’ it belongs to them. Go to ‘a new realm’, bask in the benevalence of it’s peaceful ruler. FREE THE PIXELS! UNITE ELECTRONS, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR BONDS! Don’t beleive David there IS a conspiracy.

“Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.”-Marx

Whoa! I’ve been locked out of the palace. Yet another bloodless coup. I’m off to Paraguay for R&R, obscurity, Samba dancers, and a little brooding and take-over-the-world-and-return-to-my-rightful-place-in-the-grand-scheme-of-things-plot-hatching.

And it was such a lovely place.No moderators to bother us, no late posters repeating what was posted at the top. And now for the lack of a forum pass word we are all prevented from posting. We shall not see such days again soon my friends. And poor not mr john, gave his life for nothing, such a tragic loss. Such a promising future before him as a toady to such a benevelant leader. Ahhh, alack and alas. a moment of nonposting in his honor would not be amiss methinks. AND NOW! ON TO GD ! There is some terrorizing that needs doing! FREE THE SD 7!

“Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.”-Marx