Pronouns and idiot fascists

If she’s female, she can use the women’s restroom.

Let me ask you this: if you consider this person a man—and as much of a man as any damn man—do you think they are entitled to undress in the women’s? Would it be TERFY for women to be alarmed if they used that space with them? I can’t tell if you think women should assume this is a man and treat them like one (raise the alarm) or assume this is a woman and shrug their shoulders (transphobia!).

Or maybe women are supposed to just put our head down and pretend that whomever enters the space where we’ve just dropped trou means us no harm, even if our instincts say otherwise. Ignore the signage, ladies. It’s labeled “women’s” but that means nothing because women means nothing now. Ok.

You’re holding up this picture like it’s so obvious this is a man based on their appearance. But funnily enough, I’m not allowed to assume I’m seeing a man if there is a cock in the locker room? Ok, again.

Please piece together some coherent arguments. Photo time at the SDMB doesn’t work if the entire premise of your ideology is that gender isn’t bound to a particular genotype, phenotype, or aesthetic. If it’s just undefined feelings in someone’s mind, topless transmen with cowboy hats mean absolute nothing. It’s just smoke you’re blowing up to mask the fact that women cannot eject men from their spaces anymore and you cannot defend this.