Pronouns and idiot fascists

I would personally adopt “Mx”, except I can’t think of the last time I actually used a title. I go by my first name at work. And if I get some random wedding invitation or something that’s addressed to “Ms”, I’m probably not going to know in advance and be asked my title, and I’m certainly not going to make a huge fuss over it on a one-off situation.

I’m not going to spend a lot of time on this because of my “rule 3.” The source here is a TERF organization, someone who has a clear agenda.

The purpose of my post was to try and get you to realize the information silo you are in. You’ve been told to hate, and you follow orders. Quoting from your scripture isn’t going to work.

Wait until they find out that in the UK there are stage shows hosted by drag queens and featuring lesbian couples (including women in male drag) in romantic relationships and risqué material, that are explicitly aimed at young children. Just imagine the uproar!

The UK has just seen enough instances of trans activists harrassing lesbians for objecting to sexual coercion, ejecting lesbians from Pride because they insist on the actual definition of what a lesbian is, assaulting 60 year old women and so on and so forth

Unfortunately this is their second time. The first time, they said some transphobic shit outside the pit and got modded for it. They freaked the fuck out that we all actually support trans people (and were just lying out of politeness) and then flounced.

Because of this past history, I am disappointed they didn’t get a second warning for trying again. Maybe reporting their more recent posts will help, since they keep on insisting that trans women are male. And they’re so angry that they can’t follow the rules.

How dare they persecute the people who are working to actively persecute them?

This is not a cite for your claim. Please try again

That’s your claim. Here’s my cite for the price of tea in China, which also has nothing to do with your claim.

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

[Moderating]
This is a formal warning for misgendering and ignoring mod instructions.
[/Moderating]

Has it really been six years already?

/s

I posted in that thread! You and I had a cake day back then.

So, I guess the transphobic asshole has pinged my radar before. Was that they last time they posted? Their post here says, first time in four months.

They’re the transphobe fairy - shows up every time there a thread about transphobia to confirm our opinion of them and sprinkle fairy bullshit.

Yep.

BTW, they’re Australian, AFAIK, not British.

Oops, I guessed that wrong.

We’re in the Pit, right?

Yeah.

You suck. Fuck you.

Thanks! So, bigotoredooed instead of bigoted.

“Senator Culo? Senator Culo votes Nay…” it does have a nice ring to it.

It isn’t calculating to get votes. It’s fostering the cult mentality of getting the members to believe insane shit, because that makes regular people reject them, which fosters in-group solidarity. The same technique as in fascism.

The cruelty is not a byproduct of the politics. The cruelty is the point.

I don’t care for Mx. either. Citizen would be my second-best choice. My first choice: I’m holding out for borrowing the Hindi ji, the universal honorific.

Assholepidistra, the punishment you deserve for your sins, that I richly hope you get, is to one day love a trans person, only to look back and realize with horror the harm you’ve done, and desperately wish you could expiate it.