psst...unpopular posters, over here

Right on, SterlingNorth, popularity is for losers…

At least I was on SqrlCub’s list…#30…uh, thanks SqrlCub…

{sniff}But I want to sit at the cool kids table!

TT

“Believe those who seek the truth.
Doubt those who find it.” --Andre Gide

Thuff…My list was in no particular order…You can choose what number you want to be for me. :wink: Although with my friend X, you probably wouldn’t want to since I think he is up to 46 now and counting since last February. heheehehe

HUGS!
Sqrl

Gasoline: As an accompaniement to cereal it made a refreshing change. Glen Baxter

What scarred said…

~If you’re not living on the edge, you’re taking up too much room.~

It’s just like high school; I’m wallpaper, just wallpaper. A long future of being ignored with the rest of y’all looms before me. And I couldn’t think of a nicer group of people to be overlooked with, really.

Catrandom

Hee hee hee, if I can’t earn popularity with my keen insight and sense of humor, I’ll just buy it with chocolate eggs and rubbery bottles of coke. World domination here I come!

We’re just a bunch of misfits, that’s what we are.

Anyone want to do the time warp? :slight_smile:

Hey guys!

Don’t mind me… Just thought I’d see how the other half lives!

OUCH! Hey… Stop throwing things at me!

Yer pal,
Satan

I don’t know if I’m on anyone’s list (I doubt it - don’t post a lot) because I don’t read them - yeah, my high school days were the pits, too, and besides, the lists are boring – kinda like those long-ass surveys some posters post - who the hell has the time to read thru all that (or type it)? Plus, I don’t post from work all day long LIKE CERTAIN PEOPLE, and I HAVE A LIFE, unlike certain people, and I don’t flirt and kiss-ass LIKE SOME PEOPLE. But, oh well, whatever turns you on. I like the SDMB anyway and think I’ll stick around.

Once again Doobieous was left out. Oh well…Anyway, I like it here better :slight_smile:

Hey Valerie! I like ya bunches cause you got the Chicago thingie going! Plus, you let me take your statements out of context, and use them to my own joking advantage! You’re a Class A gal in my book :wink:

(Another never-listed person)

“I guess it is possible for one person to make a difference, although most of the time they probably shouldn’t.”

(Hmmm. Should I post here, or continue holding out in hopes that someone will mention me in THE THREAD. What to do? What to do?)

How about Mahir?

Jophiel said

Well, I let ya do it 'cause it was funny. And also, you’re good in my book for pimping out the Chicago thread in other ones… have you SEEN how many people are going to be lucky enough to meet us? :wink:

I never get mentioned…

Remember, I’m pulling for you; we’re all in this together.
—Red Green

Well, I feel like maybe this is an ok “thread”(?) to say something on. I don’t quite have a handle on the etiquette, but am interested in the ways of this world…So, I guess that’s all for now-just thought I’d get that out there- have a nice morning-

the best thing to hold on to in life is eachother
audrey h.

Don’t remind me. I’ve wiped out HS from memory. But I vaguely recall being either in class or else in fantasyland.

Get out of here, Satan. We don’t want ** your ** kind here!!! This room is reserved for geeks and wallflowers.

Lisa, hurtling virtual rotten tomatoes at the Prince of Darkness.

P.S. Would the above be considered an exorcism?

Actually, I had fun in high school. I hasten to add that I wasn’t a ‘popular kid’ but since my cohorts and I were all in the advanced classes THEY thought we were good kids which ment we were never suspect. Because of moronic teacher groupings of percieved good and bad kids, we got away with bloody murder. To the ‘popular kids’ we were the ‘band fags’, ‘freaks’, ‘geeks’, and ‘brains’, but when they got busted for their obvious and mainly stupid shit and we sailed on unmolested, we always had the last laugh. And what’s that saying about the last laugh?
Sneaky evil is far more rewarding than overt evil – Satan is everybody’s suspect, most of the above and I could take over the world tomorrow and no one would see it coming… bwahahahahahaha ahem sorry that was over the top… now back to your regularly scheduled…etc,etc.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
–Einstein

Rilchiam Rilchiam Rilchiam Rilchiam Rilchiam Rilchiam Rilchiam Rilchiam

Now you got mentioned! :wink:

“If there’s anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.”

Step right up, OReality, and be ignored with the rest of us. Except Brian – that’s Satan, but I cannot possibly call anyone Satan – who has come here to taunt us.

Catrandom (Well, perhaps I should reconsider that “Satan” thing)