Quasimodem update

I’ve received a message from Quasimodem’s wife D. Quasi has been re-admitted to the hospital for worsening of his depression/dementia. She hopes he’ll be home for Christmas.

Quasi asked, ‘[P]lease let “his kids” know that he loves them very much.’

Let’s all keep Quasimodem in our thoughts, and hope he makes it home for Christmas.

Get better, Quasi!

I’m very sorry to hear about this. Please keep us posted and send my best wishes to Quasimodem and D.

Hang in there, Quasi.

Poor Quasi. He’s in my prayers!

I will. Thank you, Johnny.

Thanks for sharing, Johnny. We’ll add Quasi to our prayer list.

Thanks for the update. I’m sorry to hear that Quasi isn’t doing well. :frowning:

I’m so sorry to hear this! Please let Quasi and D. know his kids are holding them both close in thoughts and prayers.

Ditto

Ugh, just before Christmas :frowning: :frowning:

Thanks for telling us, Johnny. I’ll be sure to keep him in my thoughts.

Thanks for the update, Johnny, I’ll be thinking of both of them and I do hope Quasi makes it home for Christmas.

Thanks for the update ------ prayers offered.

He’ll also be in my prayers. Thank you, Johnny, for letting us know. Tell him we love and miss him very much. {{{Quasi}}}

Sending out a wish of a quick recovery.

Good thoughts for Quasi.

My concern is tempered only by the fact that he’s probably got all the hospital staff smiling.

Thanks for letting us know, Johnny. Tell Quasi and D that they’re in my thoughts and prayers.

Well that sucks. Hope he’ll be back soon.

I hope he feels better soon and is home in time for Christmas. Hang in there Quasi… we’re here for you.

Thank you for letting us all know. I am keeping him in my thoughts and sending healing energy.