Question for bisexual women about strap ons

I would just like to say that this entire paragraph is a piece of artwork. I’d like to reserve the right to use this as a sig in the future.

OK…

I know this is bumping an old thread, but I have to ask…

To the women that have experienced a guy using his own equipment as well as the strap on variety, well… ummm TMI question, but…

Which one do you prefer where?

[sub]hangs head in shame for asking[/sub]

jesus, this thread is well over a year old. i haven’t even visited the SDMB since april 2002, and this turned up in my mailbox.

if images were enabled here, i would give you a hearty dose of img-threadnecromancy.

Well at least I am bringing you back into the fold…

This was one of those threads linked to in a thread that was linked to… and so on… you read the boards and follow the paths, and well… you end up somewhere like this…

If anyone is thinking of trying it like this, be sure to use plenty of lubricant and be careful to insert it very gently.

[hijack]
Personally, I’d rather have a motorcycle. :slight_smile:
[/hijack]

I just saw Jackass - The Movie last night. Frickin’ wimps couldn’t do better than a 1:43 scale model of a 'Vette. :slight_smile:

Oh, and here’s a tip: after inserting very gently, make sure the doors don’t open, otherwise you’ll have a hell of a time getting out again. Try explaining that in the ER.

“You see, I was washing my Porsche, in the nude, and I kind of slipped…”

Thank you for the mental image. Now my brain needs a mental enema…

See now, if you had a motorcycle, that wouldn’t happen! :smiley:

Gives a new meaning to “Pop a Wheelie” though :smiley:

Good God. I had forgotten about this one.

Revenge of the Strap-On thread!

It cannot be bargained with.

It doesn’t feel pain.

It will NOT stop. EVER.

Just when you thought it had dissapeared into the murky depths of the SDMB crypt… :slight_smile: