Question: May I post about a non-member here,please

Her name was Virginia, and she was my daughter. She was 22, was going to be a theater designer, and she loved reading, drawing, spicy food, and a nice boy named Will. If this could go in the Memoriam column, I’d appreciate it.

Um… what happened and I’m sorry to hear this is all past tense? My condolences.

I’m sorry for your loss, King.

She was going to the bookstore, on her scooter after dark, and a car coming the other way made a left turn right through her. She had the good grace to keep her heart beating until those closest to her could say goodbye. She died one day short of the first anniversary of the death of her grandmother, having had barely a glimpse of the world I once told her was hers.

I am very sorry for your loss.

I’m so sorry to hear about her, The King Of Soup.

Heart’s Needle.

It has been nearly twenty years since I posted regularly here. But I have no religion and few friends. So complete strangers will have to know, however fleetingly, of a young woman who was loved by her family, her fellow students, ALL her co-workers at Sam’s Club Tire Center who came to her memorial, an hour away, in defiance of an order not to miss work, and dozens of others. Her name was Virginia, and she contained many stories, all good ones.

I’m so, so sorry for your loss The King of Soup. It’s one of those ‘rules’ of life that our children are not meant to pass before us, but a rule all too often broken by illness or tragedy.

May you and your family find solace.

kam

I’m very sorry to learn of your loss…and the loss to all of humanity. Virginia’s potential was limitless. Remember her well.

I’m sorry for the loss. It sounds like she was a good person and, while I’d have liked to meet her, I don’t have to in order to know that she wouldn’t want you to suffer too much in her absence.

I am so sorry for your loss, The King of Soup. What a horrible thing.

My deepest sympathies. My thoughts are with you.

That’s quite a while. But I did recognize your username right away - I remember some of your posts about being involved in the game design industry, I believe it was.

What you’re going through right now has to be unbearably difficult. I can’t even imagine the pain you are in. I wish I could write something that would somehow make it better.

I’m so sorry. Virginia sounds like a wonderful young woman.

You sound poetic when you speak of her. I’m so sorry for your loss. Children are not supposed to die before their parents.

I hope you will find some peace.

Oh, King, your post breaks my heart. I am so , so sorry. Virginia will not be forgotten.

I’m so sorry, you sound so heartbroken, I’m so sorry. I’m glad you posted again and hope we can be something good for you. Please, tell us anything and everything you like. I really want to hear more.

I would’ve like to have met her.

Sorry, King. You are not alone in your grief.

She has blessed you, you know that. That’s what’s keeping you together now.