Question/Request For Doper Jeopardy! Contestants

I know we’ve had, what, 20, 30 or so Dopers appear on Jeopardy!. Having recently come across J-Archive, I was wondering if former contestants can find and point out their appearances.

I know not all the shows are covered, but they’ve got a pretty decent percentage on there, and they’re adding more all the time. Just thought it’d be interesting to take a closer look at how some of our fellow Dopers fared.

Oh, and Labdad? Gotcha covered already.

Season 19 contestant here… they skipped me, boo hoo! I guess I could add my show; I have it on tape…

They have my year, but not my show. Just as well (unless they cut it off before Double Jeopardy – I kicked ass in the first round.)

I emailed Hal my show.

Excellent site! (Someone had way too much time on their hands.)

My husband was in the Season 11 Teen Tournament, but he’s not listed on there yet. He’s going to email the guy to add his show (he’s got it on tape, too).

E.

My shows aren’t there.

I was on in season 5, or maybe season 6 by the time it aired, but my show isn’t listed either. By the fact that I said show (singular) you know how I did. I was in first place going into Final Jeopardy, but it just wasn’t my category.

My show is there, but when I clicked on my statistics, none of my scores were listed. Everything was 0. I’m not going to post which show it was, because I’d prefer to remain anonymous here, at least for the time being.

Just wanted to bump this because I, too, would be interested in seeing the j-archive rundown for any Dopers who are willing to provide a link. :slight_smile:

They have my Ultimate Tournament of Champions game from last year, but none of my earlier games.