Quick ID: Nose groove

Morning Dopers,
I’m sure the illustrious Cecil has mentioned this before, but my search turned up nothing, and I’m in a bit of a pickle…I’ve forgotten what the word is for that groove between your nose and your upper-lip. It has a very cool name, but alas, I cannot remember it. Help?!?


Question asked:

Between my nose and upper lip
The runs a cleft, a trough, a slip;
A runnel, furrow, gutter, split;
I wish I knew the name for it.

Question answered:

I have a little philtrum
Wherein my spilltrum flows
When I am feeling illtrum
And runny at the nose.

(Thanks to the late great wordsmith Willard Espy)