"Rad dry slick" source

Back when I was just a youngun I used to work in a video arcade. Cleaning, doing simple repairs, etc.

We had a product called “Dry Slick” it was a clear liquid that came in about a 16oz soft plastic bottle. It was used as a kind of combination cleaner/lubricant for things like coin mechanisms or game controls.

I am looking for somewhere to buy the stuff.

I have googled the heck out of it and searched for a while on various video game repair and restoration sites to no avail…

Any dopers know what I am talking about and or where to get some?

There’s a product called Dry Slide http://www.professionalplastics.com/cgi-bin/main/co_disp/displ/carfnbr/44/prrfnbr/100463/Tivar-Dry-Slide-UHMW
that might be what you’re looking for.

There’s also a mold-release spray (zinc stearate, I think) sold under the name Rocket Release and others.

Don’t think so, that looks like a form of plastic sheeting applied to the slide

This stuff even said “frees stuck buttons” on it. Tried googling that too