Ragu- The spaghetti sauce for kids who have just watched their parents have sex

At least they’re not xenophobic :smiley:

What kind of beauty cream?

I once knew a kid named Max when I was 13 years old. One day at Max’s house, he decides to show me something. So he pulls out an unlabelled jar from under his bed, with what looks like fermented alfredo sauce filling close to half of the jar. Only it wasn’t alfredo sauce…it was his spunk. He was saving it.

Max and I never hung out after that.

Of course. And the daughter’s-first-period one will be, when its time for the rag, its time for Ragu. :cool:

Yeah, but when Ebay came out Max got rich bitch!

This thread is mentally scarring.

I’m tapping out.

LOL. He had some sort of funky kimchi jizz germ factory going on there, that was for sure. I am so glad he didn’t offer to open the lid…can’t imagine what that would have smelled like!

:eek:

This thread is just getting started!

Victory or napalm would be my guess.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well played…

My mother does that! XD She says she does it to make the pasta fit in the pot.

Jerkins Hand Lotion…bwahahahaahaha

Anthonyyyyyyyyyyy

[Announcer] Here in Boston’s historic North End, Wednesday is Prince Spaghetti Day[/Announcer]

Now we know why Anthony’s mother had to call him home.

That was the joke.

I always thought it was to keep us kids from twirling a fork-full bigger than our mouths. She never really said why.

I sort of got the impression that the kid came home ready for supper (hey, kids are always hungry), but found his parents, ahem, busy, and so had to start supper himself, making something so easy even a kid could do it.

Its twisted, and I love it. Still not gonna eat that crap though.

Well, something’s definitely in there.

Something of dad’s anyway.

It talks about the kid having a tough day. That combined with the look on his face means that only Ragu can sooth the pain he felt by seeing his parents go ass to ass with an 18" double-headed, ice blue, jelly dong.

Relevant linkage.

I dunno what they call it, that facial mask stuff that Lucy had on when Ricky came into the room and screamed.