Rainy Days make me.......

…very, very glad I own indoor cats instead of great big dogs that need to go out to relieve themselves, and then come back in all muddy and wet.

sleepy.

And cranky because I missed my run this morning that I was all psyched up for.

Meh. Judicious use of a towel pretty much eliminates that, and then you’ve got something big to pet/lie on* for the rest of the day.

Note: don’t lie on a dog unless it weighs more than you. Otherwise it’s bound to complain.

Well, she says the kitchen is coated in mud, because her shepherd and her Rottweiler would not hold still to be wiped down (they are still large puppies) and she tried to wipe them down one at a time as they came back in, but the second dog pushed past and knocked her into the wall…training needs to speed up!

Jealous!

Quit bogarting all the rainy weather!!

:smiley:

Oh, how I long for rain. I’ll even take a nice cloudy day once in a while.

Rainy days make me want to stay indoors because I hate the feel of rain on my face and I don’t have rainy day hair. I also don’t like those misters some restaurants have on their patios. That’s why God created a/c.

Cheer!

Especially if the rain falls in the drought-stricken areas and/or the catchment areas for our dams.

… depressed.

I used to love rain, and fall, and winter. Now I hate anything that isn’t sunshine. In Ohio, it was way easier the old way. :frowning:

… happy!

I looove the rain. Love rainy days! No blinding sun, for one thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, since I’m in the drainage business, lots of rain makes my phone ring.

Awww. :frowning:

But I’m glad that someone enjoys them. It brings balance to the cosmos, or something.

Talkin’ to myself and feelin’ old
Sometimes I’d like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin’ around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.

What I’ve got they used to call the blues
Nothin’ is really wrong
Feelin’ like I don’t belong
Walkin’ around
Some kind of lonely clown

Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you
Nice to know somebody loves me
Funny but it seems that it’s the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me.

What I feel has come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it’s all about
Hangin’ around
Nothing to do but frown

this song always makes me tear up

Me, too…thank goodness it was a Tuesday.

Happy if I can stay in . . . and miserable if I have to go out. I hate getting wet and cold; but I like sitting at home, reading or surfing the net while listening to rain pour down outside.

…kinda depressed at this time of year. I don’t mind summer rain, but autumn rain is cold and the sky inches toward wintery slate gray. Sometimes it’s not so bad, if I have some cold weather food a’cookin’ and I’m watching movies with Mr. K. But that is not the case right now, so…blechhhhh on today’s rainy day scenario.

…have to keep an eye on my beagle who hates to go out in the rain. She’ll hold it until her bladder is about to explode if we don’t remember to insist that she go out once in a while.

It’s beyond me why this dog will plunge gleefully into a creek or a puddle, but tiptoes through wet grass like it’s coated with acid.

…laugh at Molly as she tries to walk through the grass without touching any of it.:smiley:

happy and energized. The whole sky seems like it’s alive and I love the various smells that ensue. Plus, the sun tends to get in my eyes, and dull sunny days with dull lifeless skies tend to get to me.

Rainy days make me…

Want to grab the kids and go outside and PLAY! :smiley: