Random Star Trek Quotes

That can’t be right. T88s aren’t even out yet.

The robot has been neutralized. May I go now?

I am not a robot . I am an android.

I am superior, sir, in many ways, but I would gladly give it up to be human.

You are inconsistent. You cannot be programmed. You are inferior.

You can use logic to justify almost anything. That’s its power. And its flaw.

Humor. It is a difficult concept.

Good evening ladies and germs. I come from a town so small, we had a fraction for a zip code. It was so small in fact we didn’t have a godfather of crime, we had a nephew. I was so ugly as a child they hung a pork chop around my neck so the dog would play with me. And then there was the human cannonball who was hired and fired in the same night.

Their behavior is chaotic.

Human females are so repulsive.

Captain’s log, stardate 5630.7. We have been assigned to convey the Medusans’ ambassador to the Federation back to their home planet. While the thoughts of the Medusans are the most sublime in the galaxy, their physical appearance is exactly the opposite. They have evolved into a race of beings who are formless, so utterly hideous that the sight of a Medusan brings total madness to any human who sees one.

Captain’s log, no stardate. For us, time does not exist.

It’s a starship, not Heaven!

What does God need with a starship?

What they’re doing is dangerous.

“It’s not safe out here. It’s wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it’s not for the timid.”

Suppose you had all of space to choose from, and this was only one small sample.
Wouldn’t you say it was worth a man’s soul?

He entrusted you with his very essence, with everything that was not of the body. He asked you to bring him to us …and bring that which he gave you, his katra, his living spirit.

I am pleasantly surprised at your capacity for deductive reasoning, Captain. When you are not being bellicose, there appears to be no end to your arsenal of formidable talents.

“An ancestor of mine maintained that if you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the solution.”