Random Star Trek Quotes

Khan, Scotty; Scotty, Khan.

Agents on their way up.

Doctor, they may already be dead.

We hope it is the first step toward creating new alliances.

Oh, you don’t have to worry; I know how to handle this. I have an urgent need for a small supply of this drug, too.

They must rest.

We haven’t been born yet.

I’m supposed to distract you from all this stuff over here, so…

If they can read my mind, then they know I’m attracted to you; I was from the very first moment I saw you in the survivors’ camp. You were like a wild little animal!

SPOCK: I love you.
However, I hate you.

ALICE 210: But I am identical in every way with Alice Twenty Seven!

SPOCK: Yes, of course. That is exactly why I hate you.

Because you are identical.

ALICES: BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP…

SPOCK: Faaascinating.

He tortured those people. But they wouldn’t tell him anything. He… went wild, he slit their throats. He wanted to tear the place apart. But he was late. He had to get back so he could blow you to bits.

I suggest now that it happened in a different way: you swept me off my feet, and carried me to your cabin.

I tried to win at any cost.

You performed what Starfleet textbooks now refer to as “The Picard Manuever.”

How dare you lecture me?

I’m “the someone.”

Any possibility of getting us back aboard before the skiing season opens down here?

Captain, no one has ever reversed engines at this velocity.

Conjecture. We may be able to match hostile’s speed of [Warp] 9.8, sir. But at extreme risk.

Logically, as we move faster and faster toward the sun, we’ll begin to move backward in time; we’ll actually go back beyond yesterday: beyond the point when we first appeared in the sky.