Rank the Pixar films from your favorite to least favorite.

Is Brad Bird still at Pixar? Maybe they could do a remake of The Iron Giant.

:smiley: (j/k)

Inside Out
Toy Story 2
A Bug’s Life
Ratatouille
Toy Story
Toy Story 3
WALL-E
Monsters, Inc.
Up
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Brave
Monsters University
Cars
The Good Dinosaur
Cars 2

(Yeah, I’m one of the few people who really loves A Bug’s Life.)

So it seems most people seem to like Finding Nemo, Up, The Incredibles, WALL-E, and the Toy Story movies and dislike Cars and Bugs Life.

The Incredibles
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Cars
Inside Out
Ratatouille
WALL-E
Up
Brave
Cars 2
Haven’t seen:
A Bug’s Life
Monsters, Inc.
Finding Nemo
Monsters University
The Good Dinosaur

WALL-E
Finding Nemo
Toy Story
Toy Story 2

Haven’t seen any of the others.

Incredibles
Up
Toy Story
WALL-E
Brave
Finding Nemo
A Bugs Life
Cars
Have not seen any of the others but I’m sure I’d like them. I like Cars well enough and I like it the least.

It doesn’t. Only links to it are from a bunch of fans who would like to see it (which is…weird…for a movie about art and the search for perfection) and a single Youtube video labeled “inside joke” in the comments.

For all the Cars 2 hate here, my kids definitely pick this one above all others by a fair margin for some reason.

Darn tootin’.

My rankings:

ALL-TIME FAVORITE PIXAR MOVIE
The Incredibles

GREAT
*Toy Story
A Bug’s Life
Toy Story 2
Monsters, Inc. *

PRETTY GOOD
Finding Nemo
WALL-E
Up

JUST OK
Cars
Ratatouille
Toy Story 3
Brave
Inside Out

MEH
Cars 2
Monsters University

HAVEN’T SEEN
The Good Dinosaur

Here’s an update on the planned *Incredibles *sequel, BTW - Brad Bird will be back to write and direct. Woohoo!: "The Incredibles 2" Updates: Disney Unveils Official Logo At The D23 Expo; Edna Mode Another Superhero? : Trending News : Venture Capital Post

They all rank as my least favorite because their animation style is boring, tired and worn out.

I’m not familiar with consensus Pixar fandom opinion and I didn’t read any ranks in this thread, so consider this mostly uninfluenced, outside of an awareness that everyone and their dog loves Toy Story, Up, and Inside Out.

I haven’t seen most of these in years, so this is ranked on the basis of which ones I’d like to rewatch the most:

1. The Incredibles

gap

1. Finding Nemo
  2. Up
  3. Toy Story 3
  4. Toy Story
  5. Inside Out
  6. Bug’s Life

gap

1. WALL-E (hard to rank because I enjoyed the first half, not so much the rest)
  2. Ratatouille
  3. Monsters, Inc.

gap

1. Brave
  2. Cars
  3. Toy Story 2

Wouldn’t this apply to 99% of American movie animation?

The alternatives are foreign traditional animation (like A Rabbi’s Cat and Ernest & Celestine or Japanese anime) which no one but hardcore animation fans watch, or stop motion that no matter how awesome can’t ever seem to break through into wide popular culture, e.g. Coraline, Corpse Bride, etc. I wonder if Coraline would’ve boxed 800 million if it had Pixar on the poster. Or maybe the stop motion was so ridiculously good people thought it was crappy CGI.

I finally got around to watching Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron like a year ago and seeing a traditional looking animated movie in English was rather refreshing, though it did have some CGI flourishes a la the Iron Giant. Still technically impressive, especially considering the pain of animating horses.

Which animation style? Pixar’s movies are not all the same style.