Raquel Welch - ever nude?

She’s 70 and I would still hit it.

I dunno, it’s kind of creepy how she doesn’t move her arms when she dances.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Alas, she suffers from the same affliction as this gentleman…

She is a nevernude.

Pretty sure she was born nude

Who needs nude if one has an active imagination?

ETA: links borderline NSFW – Ms. Welch is wearing an unlined, soaking wet bathing suit – so I added the spoiler box to make them conform to the two-click rule. [twicks, Cafe Society moderator}

Links probably NSFW, not that I didn’t appreciate them. Reported it for you.

Celebrity Movie Archive. Google it. If they’ve done it, chances are you’ll find it there.

I knew a woman who worked on a Raquel Welch movie once (The Prince and the Pauper - a major flop). My friend was in charge of the catering, or something like that. Anyway, she claimed that she did get to see Raquel nude, or at least topless, during the shooting, and that in her judgment they were undoubtedly fake. IIRC she saw Raquel lying topless on her back, and the boobs were sticking straight up.

It may have just been feminist inflected cattiness, though.

This memory is much more than 20 years old, but I could’ve sworn she had a brief nude scene in The Magic Christian.

If those are fake breasts, then they’re the best damn fake breasts in the history of plastic surgery. Most implants look like they sliced a cantaloupe in half and glued them to the woman’s chest, but hers are most definitely breast-shaped.

:smack: Thanks :frowning:

Looks like the answer is yes.

People – pls. remember our NSFW two-click rule.

*If you post a link to a site that most people would prefer that their bosses not see over their shoulders, please make a two-click link. * Putting it in a spoiler box suffices for that second click.

Thanks,

twickster, Cafe Society moderator

OO – that was you again? Knock it the fuck off.

Rumor has it she’s totally naked under her clothing! :eek: :smiley:

Isn’t there a “not” missing from your quote after “would”?

Also, in the coding, your comment to “OO” shows up as [ B]OO[/B ] (without the spaces), which I thought was appropriate in this thread.

:slight_smile:

Oops, yes, definitely – why I shouldn’t post (at least not as a mod) before I’m all the way awake in the morning. I have edited that post, with note as to the edit. Thanks.

:wink:

Ninth from the top…

They are real, and they are spectacular!

She’s still hot at 70. I’d have no trouble with the concept of having sex with that senior citizen if she was nice enough to grant me the privilege.

She really hid her body well… even in those movie stills, you can’t see any nipple, bush or anything that is standard for nudity.

Jesus H. Christ, that’s a thing of beauty. Can it really be the only available image?

Just FYI to others, as more images are added to the blog, the position of the Welch image shifts downward.