Rate your own looks (Don't be Modest)

Face: Used to be a 9 (I’m told I have beautiful eyes and great “bone structure”), but now a 6.

Body: Used to be a solid 5 (no fat, but no real muscle either), now maybe a 2.

I carry about an extra 45 lbs. only in my trunk, neck and face. Skinny arms and legs. No butt. 5’10’, 200 lbs., and man-boobies. Not a good look…

My first thought: “Negative 4? That’s harsh.”

Moi:

Face: 5. Doesn’t frighten small children, nobody’s ever offered me a modeling contract.

Body: 7. Eight years of karate, sword and weight training’s gotta be worth something, darn it!

Face 8 (used to be 9, it’s hell getting older)
Body 7 (could stand to lose 10 pounds, but I’m kinda proud of my booty)

Pictures of me: subtract 2 from each. I’m not photogenic at all.
While dancing: add one to each. I’m a pretty good dancer, for a white girl. :wink:

Mmmmmmmm…stunning eyes & a cute but. ( 8(1)

I’m about a 2 or 3, I s’pose.

I’m pretty much a 5 in all departments. Don’t think I make anyone physically ill but don’t turn any heads, either.

My looks go to 11.

Face: 9
Body: 9

I don’t say 10’s because no one’s “perfect.”

No, but you could say you are “prrrrfect”!

:wink:

BTW, seen pics of you on your teemings profile, I’d agree.

Oh c’mon, Bo Derek is perfect.

I’d like to rate my face an 8, but I’ll be modest and… wait the thread says don’t be modest. Ok.
Face: 8
Body: 6 - I’m tall and thin (6’2", 170lbs) but I got no muscles.

This thread reminds me of a favorite game I play with my friends - rating the looks of the fairer sex on a 1-10 scale at any and all opportunities. We rate women on the street, women at the mall, whatever. We also rate friends’ girlfriends, but only when neither one of them is around. :smiley:

Then there’s the alternate “beer” scale… but I think I better not go into that one.

Pot belly.
Strong chin.

A 4.

Face - 8.5, mostly because of my eyes

In the last 3 weeks, I’ve had 3 separate instances of people telling me I have beautiful eyes. In 2 of these instances, the person asked me if I wear colored contacts because my eyes are so blue. Colored contacts? Why I never!

Body with clothes - 9 (I’d like a 10, but I lost most of my ass when I lost weight)
Body without clothes - 5 (some loose skin and saggy boobies from losing weight)

I get looked at a lot and, while it makes me uncomfortable, I get a secret thrill from. As I was outside smoking yesterday, a guy almost ran a red light because he was in a full-on stare at me.

Leering, on the other hand, is very icky (that means you, slimy boss!)

I just want to add that it feels weird and wrong being at all boastful about my appearance. :o

Just a year ago, I would have said Face 4, Body 1.

I ain’t no movie star.

Face: 6 (on a good day, maybe 6.5).

Body: 4. Need to work out more.

I changed my mind!
Since a lot of people gave themselves a higher rating than I did, but still need to loose a few pounds, I guess that makes me a 10 for body, because I’m at my ideal weight, and I’m very curvy. :cool:

I’m always selling myself short.

And your face is definitely more than a 5. :slight_smile:

:: Sunspace lines up to join the hillbilly queen fan club. ::

Face: 7 I’ve got small eyes that are at least a slightly interesting color (almost the same orangey-auburn as my hair), a near-perfect nose (the “near” part being the slightly oily skin), and nice full lips.

Body: 4 I’m not morbidly obese, but I’ve been fat all my life, and I don’t really see it changing anytime soon. I don’t even know how much I weigh, it would just depress me. I’m short and wide, but I have a distinct hourglass (or maybe more of a day-and-a-half-glass) figure, with the nice round backside and a great rack. Unfortunately, genetics has decreed I don’t deserve to have shoulders or ankles.

Face - 9.25
I take off .25 for the very slight double chin, .25 for the small cleft in my chin and .25 for the small bump on my nose.
Other than that, I LOVE my face. I’m very happy with it.

Body - 1
I give myself 1 point for my hands. I love my hands. They’re very small.
That’s all I have to say about my body.

Overall in person -
color pictures -
2 (color pictures accentuate my red hair and make me look like a ghost)
Black and white pictures -
8 (for some reason I look very good in B&W)

Now, if you ask the future Mr. Congo, he’d give my body at least a 20. He wouldn’t like it so much if he had to carry these juggs around all friggen day. :frowning:

Actually, come to think of it, negative integers are just the ticket.

I’m just too adorable. And devilishly handsome. Your numbering scales bounce right off of me!

I have trouble making up my mind between a 7.5 and an 8, overall.