Realistic reaction if McCain wins EVERY state?

[Nitpitck] The Bureau of Engraving and Printing make the good paper stuff. The mint only makes that metaly money. It doesn’t even burn, it’s only good for makin’ washers. Plus, that’s not where the money comes from, anyway.[/Nitpick]
And to the OP: We’d begin to live in really interesting times. I’d suggest heavy self medication if it happened. After a few days of that has worn off, then we can plot with calmer heads.

If it “appears” that McCain has won every state on Nov 4 then there would be widespread allegations of fraud, and rightly so. That’s the only real answer to this otherwise ridiculous question.

While I’d be appalled, I’d kinda like to see that.

(Oddly enough, I was thinking of a similar, though lest drastic scenario with Sarah Palin. I don’t know why exactly, but I’d like to see her just lose her shit and start cussing up a storm. She strikes me as the sort of person who might one day do that.)

McCain would get courtside seats at the Oregon State basketball games.

It would deny any wrongdoing on the Chapaquidick Bridge

98% of the Dope Board would claim that it make Obama a better choice than Monosexual McCain and One-Genitalia Palin. Oh yeah, and Bush sucks.

Bricker saying he was right all along.

In that case, McCain doesn’t stand a chance. He’ll win Mississippi or Montana.

If it “appeared” he was winning in every state, I’d assume hackers broke into the software for Voter News Service*. Actually, I imagine the networks would suspect the same thing and stop reporting results pretty early on, since the Eastern time zone has plenty of states so reliably Democratic (New York, Massachusetts, DC, etc) that a McCain win in them would be a red flag that something in the system is broken.

*Or whoever took over from them if VNS was dumped after the 2000 Florida fiasco.