Really Bone?

Will a forum ban be similar to this threadban, and not preceded by a warning or note?

I won’t speak for everyone, but I believe it certainly could be. I don’t think I’d present one that way because such things tend to be based on a pattern of behavior.

But I’ll again point you to the registration agreement. Per the rules, staff may sanction with or without notice. Except in extreme cases, though, notice is better. Even without notice there’s likely been a long discussion behind the scenes.

Nah. Liberal posters can spend entire careers petty sniping.

Yes putting out somewhat objective analysis work is quite different than their role here. This is a political gambit. Sorry, they lack credibility and to claim the perpetrators of Operation Mockingbird are gold-standard is laughable.

He made his biggest headlines as a liar, but I haven’t done any polling. You tell me.

I understand voluntary agreements.

To add:

A pattern of behavior could be established by looking at if the poster had been threadbanned in the past. It could be that the groundwork is being laid.

If that’s what helps you sleep at night, you go ahead and tell yourself that.

No thyme left for you - baby, you’re out of thyme. :slight_smile:

Turning the lights off and on?

Well played, sir. golf clap

I got golf clap once.
Damn near lost my balls.

You still have your woods, right?

■■■■ doing ■■■■, you’re ■■■■■■ it ■■■■ to ■■■■ anything ■ write!

As can conservative posters. And some of them have, without getting banned or getting any more Notes or Warnings than anyone else.