Recommend a computer mouse; I'll tell ya my requirements

Jeez, all right already, I retract my comments. Guess I should’ve thought twice before tossing a rock at the Picky Mouse Club.

Oh, you’ve been waiting years to pull that one out, haven’t you?

Still funny though, as usual, damn you.

Get a Genius, they’re the best!

I have the same one, though I’m finding it’s getting a bit wonky after 2ish years (sometimes double-clicks when I try to single click).

It is extremely comfortable to use and gives far better movement control than a regular trackball mouse. The downside is, it is not ambidextrous and there is no left-handed version. While it’s certainly less fatiguing than a regular mouse, the right hand can still develop some fatigue after a long day at work. I had gotten in the habit of switching hands with my regular mouse but I can’t do that with this one.

I bought a Corsair Vengenace M65 a while back. I didn’t need the multiplicity of buttons some other gaming mice have and like the sniping button. Since it was designed for FPS games it tracks really, really well.

I have a Logitech G400 and I really like it. The software allows you to set multiple sensitivities and switch between them, as well as map key presses and combinations to each button.

I got mine for $25-40, can’t exactly remember; I have no clue why the Amazon one is going for $110, but this model might be discontinued or something.