Recommend a soap when using a shaving brush

Not in my case. I have a valve on the shower head that slows the flow down to a tiny trickle, just enough of a drip to get rid of the soap between swipes. I don’t turn it back on full again until it’s time to rinse off.

I shave just before the rinse - hardly 2-3 minutes - more like one. How long does it take to wipe your face twice? Close approximation, especially for the clean-shaven who don’t need to worry about keeping a straight line when doing cheeks - you just shave the entire area in a single stroke (or I did, years ago).

For those who enjoy the ritual of a brush and cup: how long does THAT take?

I using Proraso (eucalyptus and methol) now and I quite like it.

I’ve also used Tabac and liked it, but I like the Proraso more.

General Hospital.

Just be careful not to cut yourself when Dr. Jones admits to having an affair with his wife’s ex-husband’s daughter’s partner’s Yorkshire Terrier (as if you couldn’t see THAT one coming).

I like Tabac which is pricey, but lasts forever, seriously, I had a bar that lasted over a year. I also likey Taylor of Old Bond Street, Sandalwood, which is pricey and lasts a good long while.

I did the same thing for my dad a few years ago, and was surprised that he switched to using it everyday! I nought him a selection of soaps from Chase Street Soap Co on Etsy and he loves them! Agreed, though, he uses less than one per year.