"Rescue Me," 7/11 (spoilers)

Another excellent episode of this great show.

The zombie sleepwalking stuff was a little slapstick in places, but still extremely funny, especially in the grocery store and with the cop. Slugging Maggie’s other boyfriend was also pretty funny.

“Who was that?”
“I think that was my new boyfriend.”

I’m really looking forward to seeing what happens with the whole stolen kid scenario, and the final scene of Sheila hysterical and breaking things in the kitchen suggests some good drama in the next few episodes.

And damned if Marisa Tomei isn’t hot as hell.

I’m not sure I like the direction this season is heading in. The first few episodes were very good, but this 3-way love triangle with Tommy looks kinda silly. Are we headed into *Dallas *territory?

I always promised myself that I would never be that guy who ends up watching soap operas, boy was I wrong. This show is such a soap opera, and I’m loving every minute of it!

The last scene was so intense because of the way it was transitioned into. Sheila is a freaking nutcase. She is going to screw Tommy over worse than Janet. And speaking of Janet, why don’t I have any hot blondes coming coming over my place in just their panties and bras throwing me on the couch and screwing me?

I actually think that Probie’s storyline has become dumber than Probie, which once would have seemed impossible.

What are we supposed to infer from the fact that his gay-not-gay roommate doesn’t want him to find out that he awkwardly hugs other men at home???

It certainly can’t mean we’re supposed to think they’re really gasp gay. Even neutered Will & Grace knew that gay men kiss to show affection. No matter how icky it might be for the too-straight actors playing the part.

There does seem to be a lot of gratuitious gayness in this TV show. I guess we’re finally supposed to realize that the roommate is really gay, not just having fun with blowjobs. Shocker! Of course that just means Probie is even dumber that anyone thought to let that guy “trick” him into a gay relationship.

My first episode of this show was the one I caught on YouTube (last season’s “Justice”, which earned Leary his Emmy nod: 1 2 3 4 5 6[url=“”] ) I know there’s a lot to catch up on, but I really enjoyed the show, and the presence of Tomei makes me even more interested now.

Best Fruedian slip of the year! :smiley:

I was prepared to not like the scene of Sean “sleepwalking,” but they finally won me over by having everyone show up at the firehouse, and then have him pull up carrying a bunny.

I wonder if the Chlamydia is going to rear its ugly head again?