Resolved: Gorilla Glue IS The Shit!

Same here, I feel bad for her. But it’s not the company’s fault. Legally accusing the company of saying that the glue should not get in contact with ‘skin, eyes or clothes’ and therefore she assumed it was okay to put in her hair is a load of BS and hopefully the judge tosses it out or she has to pay GG’s legal fees. Besides, if it’s going to end up in court, I’m assuming/hoping one of the first questions GG’s attorney asks is how she managed to get it in her hair without it getting on her hands, on her forehead, on the back of neck, on her ears or on her scalp. Did she protect all that skin?

In any case. Because this is become such a viral thing and I think GG has been helpful in giving her at least some advice (ie rubbing alcohol) and not totally distancing themself from the situation and, most of all, because I think this isn’t even remotely GG’s fault not should it even be a little bit considered their problem or responsibility. I think they should offer to pay her ER bill and maybe pay for her to get her head shaved and a wig that she can wear for the next few months or a year.
I have no idea how much cash GG keeps on hand, but if they can easily write her a few thousand dollars worth of checks, it’ll probably do a lot in the way of goodwill.