Restaurant suggestions for Nashville, TN

If you were in Nashville for one evening, where would you eat?

If you know a couple of bars too, I’m not opposed to drinkin’.

101st Airborne Club. (Open to the public).

A little pricey, but the decor makes you think you’ve stepped into a WW2/D-Day command bunker installed in a restaurant.
Period Swing music plays softly in the background, & the walls are covered with photos taken by Servicement during the war.

Otside, on the patio (you can have you dinner & drinks served there), they have a old WW2 transport plane, or the shell of one, painted in Invasion Stripes.

Out front, they have a tank. A real tank.

I like their steaks.

101st Airborne Club. (Open to the public).

A little pricey, but the decor makes you think you’ve stepped into a WW2/D-Day command bunker installed in a restaurant.
Period Swing music plays softly in the background, & the walls are covered with photos taken by Servicement during the war.

Outside, on the patio (you can have you dinner & drinks served there), they have a old WW2 transport plane, or the shell of one, painted in Invasion Stripes.

Out front, they have a tank. A real tank.

I like their steaks.

I don’t know much about Nashville’s dinner options, but Noshville is a great place for breakfast/lunch. They apparently have dinner too, but I’ve never eaten dinner there.

What’s your budget, where will you be, what kind of food /atmosphere do you like, will you have transportation?

StG

Last I heard, the 101st Airborne restaurant is CLOSED.

:eek: :smack:

For low budget: Sitar is my favorite Indian restaurant. They do only the basics of Indian cooking, but they do them very well. Cost will be $6 to $8 per person. To get there, you drive on West End Ave towards downtown and take a left onto 21st Ave.

For high budget: There is an Asian-Mediterranean fusion cuisine place (I forget the name) in the Hillsboro Village area, right across the street from the Bellcourt Theatre and next to the pancake place. They have provided some of the truly great culinary experiences in my life. Cost is about $25 to $50, not including wine.

A couple in the Green Hills area: Cheesecake Factory and Carrabba’s.

Another vote for Sitar if Indian is appealing.

If you want to blow large money for a seafood extravaganza, try New Orleans Manor out near the airport.

Florida Seafood Kitchen on Nolensville Road costs way less but offers huge portions and it’s good eats.