RIP Goatse: 1/16/04

Ouch! and I’d also like to add… ewwww!

“Mom, something’s wrong with this honey.”

Butt honey, I bought it at the store!

“Butt it tastes like ass!”

If you click on the link in the OP and peruse the forums you’ll find it. You don’t want to find it, but it’s there.

shudder

Tubgirl is still the worst.

And I don’t WANT the link. But could someone offer a verbal explanation? Just a rough idea; I gather I don’t want a detailed description.

A haiku, perhaps?

tubgirl, lying, ass up
the fountain of shit skyward
close your mouth. the agony.

What a great haiku! Accurate, evocative, and brilliant. Here’s my other current favorite haiku, from Sealab 2021:

I poke, poke his face
And yet he still ignores me
Poke, poke, poke, poke, poke.

Ilsa_Lund explains
Sufficient to envision
What Tubgirl is. GAK.

Ah, but goatse is very much alive. Just get rid of the “se”, and you can once more gaze upon the glory that is the gaping anus.

This is the statement that did it for me.

Thank you, Binarydrone, for reducing my curiosity to that held by a pencil or an earmuff about what this guy’s bunghole looks like. The nice thing though is that the freakedoutednesss of those that actually have seen it is still very entertaining.

Customs Official #1: “Sir, please bend over for a cavity search.”
Customs Official #2: “Hey, where’d Bill go?”

“Mom, this honey tastes like Coke.”

Seriously though, for those of you who haven’t seen TubGirl and are considering searching for her, don’t do it! Trust me. I saw her years ago and am only now recovering. :eek: [sup]2[/sup]

Here’s something you probably don’t want to know -

Goatse man didn’t only make one picture. The picture you saw was just one out of a gallery of about 30. And don’t even think about asking me how I know - that is one experience I would have been better off without.

Geez, I dunno. I never thought tubgirl was that awful. Or am I just weird?

[quote=dantheman]
Geez, I dunno. I never thought tubgirl was that awful. Or am I just weird?[/uote] :eek:

I’m never getting in a hot tub with you.

It’s just a pic of a really, really, really, really fat woman in a tub. Or should I be examining it a bit more closely? Does the tub also contain live eels, or something?

Holy crap, man, that’s SOOO only part of it. Look closer - what is she doing?

I am so not going to do that. However, perhaps you’ve inadvertently left a clue in your post . . .

“Butt, mom! There’s lumps in my coke!”

I think maybe you’ve seen a different picture, dan. Read Ilsa_Lund’s haiku again, with reference to the clue in jjimm’s post.