RIP Mrs. Wolowitz [actress who plays the character on The Big Bang Theory]

Dang.

I really liked Stuarts arc. The conflict between Howard and Stuart was fun.

Story here

:frowning:

I think there is already a thread on this.

Yep.

Crap. I searched Café Society titles for “Carol.”

Thanks anyway, though. I read through that whole other thread without ever finding out what show people were talking about.

There is also a discussion in the current TBBT episode thread.

Merged duplicate threads and retitled thread for greater clarity.

As I suggested in the thread on this week’s episode, I think it would be interesting if she left the house to Howard and then he and Bernadette, now having a house of their own, decide it’s finally time for the pitter-patter of little Wolowitz feet.

However, since neither Howard nor Bernadette are particularly into staying home with a baby, if only there were someone around with a track record for being nurturing, and who really needs a job…

Bingo: Nanny Stuart!

Bernadette could do Mrs. W’s voice, and Howard could do Bernadette’s.

RIP, Mrs. W.

RIP Carol. The actress was on Seinfeld, playing the daughter of George’s unemployment benefits coordinator. “Thanks for the Big Mac, George. I’ll call ya the enxt time I need a deal on a box of nails.”

I’m sure the producers will find another voice for Mrs. W. She’s comic gold.

In other words, every other housewife in Brooklyn in the 1960s, plus 2/5 of those in Queens and Yonkers, and my mother’s older sister. I swear, my mother’s older sister could have been a comic if she’d tried. She always has everyone on the floor at family get-togethers. I wish I’d been at her bat mitzvah.

I wonder if Lorre or any of his minions reads SDMB/CS. By all rights, we should be getting paid for coming up with this stuff! :cool:

If they did, they would given Penny a recurring part in a geek/nerd sci fi TV show.

That would have been a brilliant story arc.

she got an in memory of in the credits.

Very little.

if you don’t want to wait a few weeks and don’t mind major spoilers…

some fans who go to the taping with do in-depth reports of the episodes they see. later this month there will be an episode that answers the question of how they will deal with the death of ms suzi.

just google big bang theory season 8 taping report, and the site will appear.

I’m waiting for Serial Ape-ist and Serial Ape-ist 2: Monkey See, Monkey Kill to be released in theatres.

I always thought that, if she ever showed up on screen, she needed to be played by someone smoking hot. I’m thinking Fran Drescher would be a good choice.

Fran Drescher?! I think we really need a barfy smilie on here.