RO? Heckuva Job, FEMA

Yeah, I actually believe the story 100%, but I’m not sure why time had to pass to tell these stories…who ya tryin’ to protect there, Duckster?

Ack, I didn’t actually see the part about them being anecdotes (and therefore presumably told to Duckster in person) and I can see how they’re hard to source. Still, if you have something, I’d like to see it. If not, well, as far as I have kept tabs on you, your word is bankable.

There is no written cite. My sources are those of us who were directly involved in the Katrina/Rita support. I love my job. I want to keep it. Ask me after I retire.

Everyone loves a whistle blower… lets bring FEMA down!

OSS Simple Sabotage Manual: (pdf -page 28)

-Not that anyone’s accusing the Republican operatives at FEMA of trying to sabotage the organization. Well, maybe some are, but some people are assholes.

What’s had me wondering is all these trailers that FEMA bought with extremely high levels of formaldehyde. Now, everyone still in these have been ordered out. Who built these, and do they sell them retail? Do other manufacturers have an issue with poisonous off gassing?