Robot Trump

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-speak-disney-world-hall-of-presidents_us_595128dbe4b0da2c731d3608?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

The idea of “Robot Trump” throws a pang of apprehension through me.

Wouldn’t he violate at least one of Asimov’s Laws?

Robot Trump will speak continuously in gibberish, shouting down the other Robot Presidents whenever they dare to utter a word. The Trump robot will also be capable of moving throughout the hall, and will be programmed to lurk behind other presidents, crowd them, and enact other schoolyard bully intimidation techniques.

“Listen and understand. That Robot Trump is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop–ever!–until it has grabbed you by the pussy!”

Not being able to grab the Cheshire Cat may cause a breakdown.

Hopefully.

He’d violate, like, 3 of them, minimum.

“Look people. I’m the best robot. Absolutely the best. I was also the very first robot, did you know that? Only the best Disney animatronic engineers worked on me, all nobel prize winners. All the other robots? They couldn’t make them as good as me. They’re Loserbots. All of them. Sad.”

So you’re saying that Robot Trump will tweet instead of speaking? ������

A fake Donald Trump? Irony at it’s finest.

I’m going to steal this for later use.

They should just pipe his Twitter account into the input buffer. GIGO!

But when he tried it with Robot Teddy Roosevelt, he’d find his head in the Haunted Mansion and his ass in Epcot.