Romney donor at Hamptons fundraiser feels sympathy for the common people.

In fairness, it’s not reality’s fault that all the condecending rich douchebags are on Right.

The main reason I opened this thread was to make sure someone linked to this song. Thanks for beating me to it!

I rest my case.

So you agree then?
(And where’s my cookie?)

Check preferences in your browser and make sure it is enabled to accept cookies.

Its a trap! Next, he tells you to install Internet Explorer, or no cookie! Sold his soul to Microsoft back in '92! Pulled that on me five times before I caught on! Six? OK, six.

That’s because you’re a common person. I’m college edumacated, so I won’t fall for that.

Okay, it was a state college, but I’m still better than common! [stamps feet]

Fortunately, I escaped from the clutches of The Evil Empire last year after being held hostage for decades. Free at last!

Couldn’t you just give her the money and have her pick up the Lemon Pledge herself?

Its a trap! He’ll make you install Google Chrome and then you’ll have to get gay married, want to or not! You get the cookie but its one of those psychedelic Oreos…

I read that and I thought of this.

Classic. One of my favorite quotes from ST:TNG.

Me, partisan? I have praised Obama for certain accomplishments, including authorizing the mission that killed bin Laden, and I have also criticized Republicans on this board. Can you point to anything nice you’ve said about a political opponent here? Ever praised a conservative politician?

So you’re a Republican now? Are you going to ask the Mods to change your username to BobConservativeRepublican?

Well, Nixon’s dead.

Yes, you’re one of the board hacks. What, are you surprised? You’re not quite in the Rand Rover bin, but damn close. There are a lot of conservatives on the boards that don’t descend to your level. Sure, everyone is prone to hyperbole once in a while but you long ago traded it in for a Usual Suspects jacket. Again, there’s a lot worse, but just because you don’t cite to Newsmax, WND and Breitbart regularly doesn’t mean your posts aren’t hacked from the same mould.

And no, just because you’ve praised a few things here and there doesn’t mean you’re not a hack. That’s akin to a racist saying he has lots of black friends ([aside]the analogy fits without the need to include any suggestion, hint or insinuation whatsoever that Oakminster has racist leanings[/aside]).

And no, I’m not going to switch to the defensive and look up posts where I supported Palin or explained some mischaracterisation or misunderstanding in the Stupid Republican thread. Fuck that noise, it’s wholly irrelevant to my initial statement. It wouldn’t make a difference if it came from Moore, Cronkite or Corsi–you’re one of the board posters who reliably takes logic out back to skullfuck in favour of partisan hackery. You’re fine and erudite in non-political threads, but as soon as the topic switches to the suggestion of a partisan issue, you’ve pretty much pissed on your reputation here.

Only with the rabidly frothing at the mouth lefty crowd, like you, Brainglutton, et al. Hell,** ‘Luci** even nominated me as **Bricker’**s replacement for the “reasonable conservative” spot in the event of an opening on the roster.

If you’d been paying attention, you’d know that I have repeatedly noted that rational minds can differ, and that political differences do not mean one’s opponents are morally or intellectually inferior. Obama does not hate America. Neither did Bush. They had radically different ideas of what should be done on some issues.

In other news Brainglutton posted a thoughtful article doing a comparison of business tasks to government tasks and whether they were equivalent in regards to Obama vs Romney, and you post:

Yeah, you’re the paragon of rational minds differing:rolleyes:

You mean **Brainglutton ** posted yet another of his eleventy billion variants of “Conservatives suck” threads composed mostly of a cut and paste job from some lefty article he found and I gave it the reply it richly deserved. The guy fellates all things lefty with great alacrity, but can’t bother to actually contribute his own content.

And your comment was right at his level. Congratulations.

You know you can’t trust Those People with your money. She’ll probably buy an off brand at the Dollar Store, get a fake receipt from the Upscale White People Store (there are people in the Barrio who fake receipts for People Like Them), and keep the change. Or she’ll steal the Lemon Pledge, get caught, and embarrass you to death when she asks you to bail her out. No, it’s best to keep Consuela and Her Kind away from money. Even her pay. She’ll just spend it instead of investing it.