Ron Paul

You are thinking whatever our Illizardati Jewmason overlords want you to think.

Keep it up.

On one hand, we have the theory that there’s a massive conspiracy to prevent Ron Paul from being elected President.

On the other hand, we could maybe propose a theory that it’s easy for a small but enthusiastic fan base to influence a straw poll that no one cares much about anyway, but it’s a heck of a lot harder to get more than that small fan base to vote for your wacky candidate in a more general election.

I’m going to have to ponder which of those theories makes more sense to me.

It’s the corn, I tell you. It’s the corn!! :eek:

Cogito ergot sum trip . . .

Simple question for hollier-than-thou: is embassy in Baghdad a defence spending or a waste?

Notables: $0.75 Billion to build and employs 16,000 people.

However, something tells me it’s all water under Tigris River bridge now :o :smiley:

How is it that the Fascists have been unable to control the straw polls?

Fascists are allergic to straw. It’s their one weakness. The Russians built tanks out of straw and won WWII in the wheat fields of the Ukraine.

Don’t you remember their stirring slogan: Победите соломенных мужчин

Or, Defeat the straw men!

So, a Jewish Fascist State. Interesting concept. Heil Momma!

Oh a discussion on SDMB is your cite? Powerful stuff considering not a single piece of evidence is provided in that thread to support your theory. Maybe you also failed to read the post in this very thread that suggests supporters of Santorum and supporters of Paul are cooperating in WA to deny Romney delegates. If half-baked conspiracy theories are your style, I wonder if you and the OP could find some common interests.

It’s lizards all the way down.

What evidence do you have that “foreign banking/corporate interests” have any objective other than improving their net worth? Do you think Ron Paul believes the corporate jnterests’ pursuit of this objective is damaging to society or helpful?

Ron Paul has indeed won more straw polls than any other candidate, but the fact that Herman Cain has won the second-most should tell you all you need to know: there have not been that many straw polls lately. Most of them were held long before the Iowa caucuses and the start of actual voting and delegate-committing. The early straw polls were good for Paul- not that many people cared to participate, but his supporters were motivated and they did. It actually costs money to vote in the Ames straw poll, for example, so Ron Paul supporters will do that and a lot of other people won’t. In the primaries and caucuses, Ron Paul is a very distant fourth. In some primaries he’s finishing third, ahead of Newt Gingrich, but that says more about how poorly Gingrich is doing. Neither one of them is close to Romney or Santorum.

I think the subtext of the whole “alien lizard people” thing is supposed to be that Jews are all alien lizard people. How else can one explain how successful they’ve been (aside from that whole unpleasantness in the '30s and '40s, of course)?

Ouch! I was referring to Ron Paul’s purchase of the mailing list of the holocaust denying Liberty Lobby.

In that thread, you claimed that Ron Paul had aired anti-Romney ads. I asked for a citation. I’m still waiting. Please place your answer or retraction in the other thread.

And, um, it’s not surprising that Ron Paul wants to take delegates away from Romney. What’s odd is that Ron Paul never attacked Mitt Romney during the 20 debates that he attended – yet he attacked Santorum 22 times. Since our discussion though, I recall a few mild anti-Romney words released by the Ron Paul campaign, FTR. “Hand in glove” was hyperbole.

Damaging. He called corporatism “soft fascism”. Unfortunately (perhaps due to his adulation of Rand and freshwater leanings) he didn’t propose that a hierarchical economic model is soft feudalism and endorse democracy in the workplace.

Yeah, for a race of shadowy overlords secretly controlling all that goes on in the world behind the scenes, those Jews are doing a pretty piss-poor job.

OT: what’s the deal with Ron Paul being considered a libertarian but at the same time not being pro-choice and also opposing SSM? How did this guy end up being associated with the Libertarian party, that makes no sense to me.

Here’s Chomsky on Anarchocapitalism (there are many different, nuanced varieties: minarchism, agorism, paleolibertarianism… Strict Constitutionalism tends to edge this way too).

As I’m an anarcho-syndicalist (European, classical libertarian), they tend to hold opposing views to me, though not diametrically opposed as state capitalists often are.

In the US, Libertarianism is a code-word for reactionaries who like smoking pot. There is ample scope for true libertarian cooperation with liberals. But mostly speaking, Cato et al haven’t pursued such opportunities: instead they get snuggly with the Koch Bros., plutocrats who excel in turning campaign contributions into government subsidies and back again.

Not necessarily. Yes of course corporatism is soft fascism, but that doesn’t mean he thinks a business’ desire to increase its net worth is damaging.

Ewww! Get some disinfectant for that straw!