{{{Rubystreak}}}

You do too deserve the support of your friends.
I too, offer my condolences for your loss. I hope your life gets better, soon.
That said, I’d prefer just a regular hug. Hubby would get upset if I accepted any other kind. :smiley:

I’m sorry you’re having a rough time lately, Rubystreak, and I’m sorry about your dog.
I hope the coming days find you feeling better.

awww, Rubystreak. Your week sounds like it sucks the big schwanz. It will get better, so keep the faith.

Rubystreak is a good person, and nobody deserves to have to deal with the loss of a pet that was like a family member.

I hope things turn out for the better for you.

All that other stuff sounds tiresome and aggravating, but losing your dog just plain sucks. I’m so sorry, Rubystreak.

: offers Rubystreak a box of Kleenex and a nice hot cup of Kalahari Red Tea with lemon:

Rubystreak, I hope you find some lightness in the dark. But barring that, I hope the bummerness passes quickly. I hope you feel better soon.

Rubystreak, I’m very sorry about your furbaby, and I hope things start looking up for you very soon. Please take care.

I’m towards the end of a three week business trip to HI, that time is fast approaching for our oldest dog and I can’t bring myself to do it, and I could really use a fucking hug myself. In the absence of the same, I hope your life gets better soon.

{{{SlowMindThinking}}}

We’ll have to delay the fucking hug until the tests come, back, okay? :smiley:

You people really need to be more liberal with your fucking hugs, dammit…

Tests?! I have to pass a test?

Just about every post you make, Rubystreak, makes me laugh or think - possibly both. I’m so sorry about your dog but I’m sure you gave it a good life. I hope the coming weeks are better for you.

I don’t agree with “huggles”, but my sympathies are very much with Rubystreak. Losing a pet is losing a member of the family, and some people don’t acknowledge this.

Keep strong, you’ll get through this terrible time.

Fucked up people…dead pet looks over at 17 year old cat…and wedding planning with mother-in-law perpetrated.

Oh, muchas hugs.

I hope your week gets better quickly. Sorry to hear about the your dog.

Hang in there, Rubystreak. Sorry about your fur-baby. :frowning: Hope things get better soon.

We lost our beloved cat Wednesday, Rubystreak, so we know how you feel. Much sympathy and well wishes from Liberal and Edlyn.