Run Sarah Conner Run!

The Terminator’s ancestor rolls off the assembly line.

When it gets to be the Governor of California, then, I’ll be worried.

Number 5 alive, indeed.

Hmmm…if you’re a patient soldier, you could just hang out until the battery dies, then take it. I have the funny image of some enemy soldier running up and simply tipping the thing over. Wouldn’t that be great if they didn’t think of that?

So power down and fake the patient guy out. He runs over to tip it over and gets a facefull of 9mm or whatever it packs.

I’m sensing a new and improved version of battle bots soon.

Perhaps combined with those cheerleader competitions on ESPN 2.

So where’s the plasma rifle?

Hey, just what you see here, pal.

I posted about this last month. :rolleyes:

Eh, some young hotshot kid will knock out the main controls and none of them will work.

So poke it from behind a corner with a broomstick.

The world’s most powerful kill-bot, defeated by a stick. I like that idea, World Eater.

Yesss…let them try. Little do they know they’d just be tipping closer and closer to the POISONED robot!

Actually, a facefull of 7.62mm FMJ from reading the article. Just slightly more punch.

This:

Hmmm…if you’re a patient soldier, you could just hang out until the battery dies, then take it. I have the funny image of some enemy soldier running up and simply tipping the thing over. Wouldn’t that be great if they didn’t think of that?

[/quote]

this:

and:

I can clearly see that we are heading towards a ‘Nintendo Generation’. I understand that technology evolves to help soldiers, but I hope, I pray that wars will always be fought by men and women: “It is well that war is so terrible – lest we should grow too fond of it” – General Robert E. Lee.

Tripler
Thems my two cents.

Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!

Stranger

These things don’t seem particuarly fast. Wouldn’t an accurate, high powered sniper rifle tear one up pretty good?

How fireproof are they?

A Molotov cocktail, now…hmmmm… :dubious:

$200K of high tech in a Baghdad alleyway versus a kid on the roof with a Soviet era RPG? Or a couple of well-aimed breeze blocks and an old fridge? I know who my money’s on.