Sad times

sigh

There’s no easy way to say this. UncleBill and I have lost the baby. Since we had shared the good news of the pregnancy here on the boards, we now need to share this sad news. Understandably, we’re very sad about this, and the days and weeks ahead will be difficult, but Bill and I are helping each other through this.

Oh no! I’m so sorry. :frowning:

If there’s anything I can do to help you, let me know.

Jeezopete, Geobabe, I am so sorry! Are you doing ok (I mean, as well as can be expected, considering?)

{{{{Geobabe}}}}

I am so sad for you! I have lost 3 babies (all before 11 weeks) so I know how crushing it is. I will keep you both in my thoughts, take good care of yourself, Margo

I’m so VERY sorry.

I’ll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this most difficult time.

My Love,

Cheri

I am so sorry to hear about your loss

Oh dear I am very sorry to hear that. :frowning: Will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

I’m so VERY sorry.

I’ll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this most difficult time.

My Love,

Cheri

Geobabe and UncleBill condolences on the loss of that sweet life. May you find comfort and strength in each other’s love.

My thoughts are with you as well.

{{{GeoBill and Geobaby}}}

The baby before me (I am simultaneously the second child and the oldest) may well be greeting your child soon. I just hope, wherever that person is, there isn’t any “runs nekkid through” going on:)

hugs to both of you!!

I am so sorry for your loss.

Haj

GeoBabe, this is a very deep sadness. I wish there were something that I could say that would take all the pain away - but there isn’t. None-the-less, know that you are in my thoughts.

Physically, I’m doing OK. Emotionally, up and down. There are moments when everything is almost normal, and then moments when it hits one or both of us all over again. Bill and I have both spent a lot of time sobbing on each other’s shoulders this weekend.

:frowning:

My thoughts are with you, Lise and Bill.

I’m glad you’re there for each other. Please consider me a shoulder to lean on or cry on as well.

Be well, take care, and I’m so sorry this happened.

CJ

((((((Lise and Bill)))))))

Much love to you both. You’re in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh man… My thoughts are with the both of you. Please don’t either of you hesitate to e-mail me to rant (or whatever) if you feel like it. Hugs to you both.

:frowning:

Best wishes and prayers for you two…take special care of each other. I’m sorry.