Saddam Forced to Repeatedly Watch the South Park Movie

[QUOTE=Duke of Rat]
Uncle Fucker.
[/QUOTE]

Damn you! Now I’ll have that song stuck in my head all day.

[QUOTE=Really Not All That Bright]
Saddam’s English is as good as you’d expect any Middle Eastern leader’s to be.

Bet you guys didn’t know he was awarded the key to the city of Detroit.
[/QUOTE]

Okay, my curiosity is piqued. They’ve since changed the locks, I hope.

I like it…and if we take Kim Jong Il prisoner, we can force him to watch Team America: World Police.

Perhaps Matt & Trey can make Irani President Ahmedinajad (sp?) the villain of their next movie? They can bundle the movies as an “Axis of Evil” boxes set, and throw in the South Park episode “Osama Bin Laden has Farty Pants” as a special feature to boot!

[QUOTE=cmkeller]
I like it…and if we take Kim Jong Il prisoner, we can force him to watch Team America: World Police.

Perhaps Matt & Trey can make Irani President Ahmedinajad (sp?) the villain of their next movie? They can bundle the movies as an “Axis of Evil” boxes set, and throw in the South Park episode “Osama Bin Laden has Farty Pants” as a special feature to boot!
[/QUOTE]

That reminded me a lot of WWII-era porpaganda. It bothers me because it flatters Kim Jong-Il to put him in the same league as Tojo, who actually was in a position to be master of Asia and the Pacific.