Sam Stone believes Trump's tweets

530 have been charged so far.
I would think a heck of a lot more than 550 breached the police lines and entered the building.

Whether you mean to or not (and it’s not a good look either way), it’s just you strawmanning the comment. Anyone can see that there’s an enormous difference between a gallows used symbolically (miniature gallows, gallows used with an effigy, gallows used to “hang” the protestors themselves) vs. one apparently constructed to hang actual living politicians.

Because in the end, you show to others that in reality you never learned anything, and chief among those lessons you should have learned is to avoid drinking from the still misleading right wing sources of information. It is not strange then that you will continue to fall for ways to ignore context and looking (willfully or not) as a supporter of Trump or his toadies.

545 charged to date, actually.

But not to worry. Sam will be along shortly to tell us that he never actually said that.

I wonder where he got his “maybe 25-50” number?

Who do you hold responsible for the raving, violent insanity we get from the right?

And you still can’t admit how amazingly dumb that was. There were no special circumstances for that tweet - it was the same mindless, fact free blather as the rest of his tweets. And you still bought it. And you still can’t admit, apparently even to yourself, how massively gullible you were.

That’s why I started this thread. And you’re proving that you haven’t learned a single lesson from that mistake, even though you’ve actually admitted it was a mistake. Wouldn’t you like to learn from it? Wouldn’t you like to not be so horribly gullible?

The left, of course.

I think I know, and I hope he was wearing rubber gloves when he pulled them out.

Doesn’t the Right also generally adhere to the “if you’ve done nothing wrong, then you have no reason to be afraid” credo regarding criminals being shot by law enforcement?

Yeah. I mean, obviously Ashli Babbit was resisting, so unfortunately she had to get shot in the face.

Another of Sam’s greatest hits,

Maybe someone can find all the posts where Sam criticizes Republicans/conservatives with the same enthusiasm?

Here’s a list:

I like the GIF Rationalwiki shows when there are no science organizations of the world that support a pseudo-science and have to post an opposite list.

Sam Stone is just another disingenuous mother fucker, like D’Anconia. They need to be chased off the board for being the frauds they are.

You’re going to want to sit down for this, but the John Kerry private jet business is right wing lies that Sam uncritically accepted as true. :astonished:

“Secretary Kerry lives on Martha’s Vineyard, he did not travel there for a party. He took a ferry to Martha’s Vineyard, he did not fly commercial or private,” a state department spokesperson said.

Source

What? Are you telling us that Sam is still getting his “facts” from craptastic sources and is not checking to see if he is repeating their lies?

I am shocked. Shocked.

I’m sure Sam will acknowledge his error, just as he has all the other times he’s been shown to be wrong.

In before, ‘The truth is on Joe… I mean Hunter Biden’s laptop but you people are to scared to look at it!’

The truth will come out… in two weeks.