Sasquatch is alive and well and living in Wisconsin!

Someone in a neighboring town spotted Sasquatch! A man saw him cross the road, right in front of him while he was driving. He said he was carrying a goat.

It was on the news. They showed the skid marks the tires made when the man swerved to avoid him. There were even footprints!

A girl at work told us. She got a phone call (at work) from her boyfriend. He told her the story and then her mom called and told her and also told her about the news report. She actually believes it. She is from the town this happened in. This weekend she is going back home and is freaking out because her parents live in the woods. We have gently reminded her that tomorrow is April Fools Day but she won’t hear of it.

I think it’d be cool if it was true. I expect the Enquirer to be coming our way soon! :slight_smile:

Yes, folks, Sasquatch has been in a little town (pop. 1,200) in Wisconsin all this time!

MaryAnn
“I don’t care if it’s the queen!”

Yea right!! footprints?? wanna see hair ok

whatever

Actually, it’s the de-evolution of humans due to the entropy described by the Second Law of Thermodynamics. Eventually, we’ll all end up becoming ‘primordial ooze’.

::

You sure it was Sasquatch? Not Yeti? Bigfoot? The Abominable Snowman?

Get your paranormal hairy pseudo-intelligent half-ape/half-man missing link monster’s identity correct. They get picky if you get them confused. “I do not look like my brother.” “Do too.” “Oh no I don’t.” I can hear it now.

:wink:

Jeez, I go out for one walk with my goat and everyone has a fit. Sorry, I’ll just stay home.

When I was a boy in Waukesha county, we thought Phantom Kangaroos were good enough for us, but OH NO!—you young whippersnappers gotta go for Mr. Superstar Monster --“Sasquatch”. HA! Everbody knows that he used to be just plain Sam Bigfoot until he went all Hollywood/Dances With Wolves & took a “Indian” stage name. And he even screwed that up; we all told him “Hindi names are in , in Hollywood this year, not Native American”–but would he listen? NNNNNOOOOOO!
I knew “Sasquatch” when he used to sweep floors in Pewalkee. Some big “Superstar” monster.

Next time, hire the Goatsucker. He has more 'teen appeal"/drawing power. Co-star him with Ricky Martin so as to appeal to the Spanish -Speaking market. Now **that’s ** got Nielsen Ratings potential, baby! :smiley:

You should tell the truth, expose the lies and live in the moment."-Bill Hicks
“You should tell the lies, live the truth and expose yourself.” - Bill Clinton

Now THAT is something I would buy on pay-per-view. Not everybody gets a chance to see the Chupacabra tear Ricky Martin (or any former member of Menudo…I’m not picky) to shreds.

There is one safeguard known generally to the wise, which is an advantage and security to all,
but especially to democracies as against despots. What is it? Distrust.
– Demosthenes

Joe Cool

It’s interesting you talking like those two are separate. I’ve always been of the impression that Ricky Martian sucks goats.

Are they in fact separate people?

Profanity is the crutch of the inarticulate mother-fucker.

A-hem. I would greatly appreciate it if you’d refrain from dissing Ricky Martin. The man is going to be my love slave one day. Thank you.

MaryAnn
“I don’t care if it’s the queen!”

My ex moved to Wisconsin?
Dr. Watson
“Nobody tells me anything.”

A shame Mr. S. couldn’t suit up for the Badgers this evening.

Here you go! Bigfoot in Wisconsin. http://www.weird-wi.com/creatures/bigfoot.htm

You sure it wasn’t the Bray Road Beast? http://www.weird-wi.com/brayroad/index.htm

Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother, my sisters, and my brothers.
Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the begining.
Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take me place among them.
In the Halls of Valhalla, where the Brave, may Live, Forever!