SC woman charged with stabbing husband with ceramic squirrel

Just like a South Carolinan to bring a ceramic squirrel to a knife fight…

My guess is it broke on the conking.

You can have my ceramic squirrel when you pry it from my cold dead hands.

Well done.

The details were a little fuzzy.

Seriously. I thought Florida was at the forefront of ceramic animal attacks.

Oh wait, that was lawn flamingo attacks. Mea culpa.

I like that they specified that it was *decorative *ceramic squirrel. Not a functional ceramic squirrel.

Yeah, that’s what we need, a bunch of golem squirrels running around.

Hat? no…Chest

I guess if you really squint you could see a ceramic squirrel being used as a water fountain or something as a functional ceramic squirrel.

I mean, really squint.

That seems like an awfully specific charge. Just how many laws does South Carolina have?

It’s a slippery slope if you ask me. When decorative ceramic squirrels are outlawed, only outlaws will have decorative ceramic squirrels, right?

And then there’s this, also from South Cackalackey: Oh, no, you di-int!

that’s a given but I assume most men would CONSUME the alcohol first.

sigh

That’s about 10 miles from here. Go, South Carolina.

Though, I’ll say…on the subject of trailers…

There’s a godawful lot of them - some fairly nice - down here. The local weather conditions don’t call for really heavy structures. And I certainly have brokerage clients with significant assets who live in such. It’s weird.

Only as an anesthetic while you are stabbed/bludgeoned to death with a ceramic arboreal rodent.
:rolleyes:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank South Carolina for taking the crown of “Craziest Carolina.” We in North Carolina were getting tired of having it hanging around, gathering dust. (The crown, that is.)

I am getting very fond of the “criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature” charge myself. As opposed to the low and un-aggravating domestic violence. Although, generally speaking, all violence kinda aggravates me. Huh.

Personally, I’m stunned that this didn’t take place in my home state of Wisconsin. :stuck_out_tongue:

This whole thing sounds like a white trash version of Clue. “It was Amber Tabledance, in the trailer, with the Ceramic Squirrel.”