Scifi Channel: Who Wants to be a Superhero?

I don’t see how this isn’t gonna be a laugh riot:

http://www.scifi.com/superhero/video/
And for the record, I want Lemuria to rescue me.

I can’t imagine how these people going through superhero tests isn’t gonna degenerate into laugh outloud comedy – they’re already ridiculous:

Fat Mama: Any kind of food energizes me – they put something in my twinkie that gave me super powers.

The Iron Enforcer: I’m half-man, half-machine and half-time bomb.

I’ll be there next week for it.

And one-third bad at fractions. :slight_smile:

I’ve got the Tivo set–there’s no way this can be horrible. And even if it is, it’ll almost certainly still be funny.

To Stan Lee: “I’m sorry I failed you sir!”
ROTFLMAO!

I want to be her signature super villian. She can beat me up any time she likes, and I’ll keep coming back for more.

This will be either incredibly awesome, incredibly hilarious, or possibly both.

And if you’re talking about the chick with the bamboo staff and bananas in her belt, do you really think she’ll go for a supervillain who can’t even get her name right? She identifies herself as “Monkey Woman”.

No, I’m talking about Lemuria – but if Monkey Woman is fairly arresting too.

That should be “but Monkey Woman is fairly arresting too.”

Originally I was going to say, “If Monkey Woman wants to rescue me, that’s okay too.”

While I’m thinking about it, they could rescue me together then we could all go back to Monkey Woman’s treehouse and . . .
I’ll be in my bunk.

OK, so which one was Lemuria? I didn’t catch that name in any of the videos. Was she the one wearing the thing that was either a really short skirt or a really wide belt?