Scotticher

Happy Birthday, Scotti! :slight_smile:

Yay Scotti!! Have a great day, you’ve more than earned it.
:slight_smile:

Happy Birthday Scotti!

May the world find some way to give you back all the love you have given it, not only on today but every day. (I doubt you could fit it all in one day, but if anyone can find a way to fit love into a life its you Scotti m’love)

Oh and big Huggles and wild debauchery and…and…

Happy birthday!

Yay, Scotti!! Happy Birthday!!!

::hugs Cheri bunches::

:wink:

Happy B-Day, Scotti.

Here, I made this just for you… I hope you like it, it’s a CD I burned , and it has all your favo-

<SMACK!>

Ow! What the hell was that for?!?

;o)
[sub]This inside joke approved by the SDMB Inside Joke Commision.[/sub]

EEK! So this is what happens when I wake up late!

Happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy
happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy
happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy
happy <gasp> happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy
BIRTHDAY to the one and only and best Scottimom in the world!!!

XOXOXOXOXO
Anjali

Happiest of Birthdays to one of my favorite people;

with many thanks and best wishes for the future.

Ever,
Le Sang

happy birthday, scotticher!

this proves my theory: the coolest people are born in feb.

Happy birthday babe!!!

hugs

Happy Birthday Scotti! :smiley:

Happy birthday, Scotti Dear!

Happy Birthday, Scotti!

Thanks for being so gosh-darned wonderful. Hope your day is filled with love and other happy thoughts! :slight_smile:

Happy birthday, Scotti!! You and Welfy were the two people first to notice me here–something I won’t forget.

Hope you have a wonderful birthday and a wonderful year.

Happy birthday, Scotti. You’re a nice person.

I didn’t have time to thank each of you personally earlier, so I would like to do so now.

soda Thank you so much for your congrats AND the cake! Has anyone told you lately that you are beautiful? Because you ARE, and you have the most gorgeous blue eyes!

rob Thank you. I have already told you why you are especially dear to me, and somewhere along the line I think I adopted you as my brother. No one can replace the one I lost, but if anyone could, it would be you.

TroubleAgain Thank you. You are a wonderful, giving lady, and your family is very lucky to have you. And so are we.

Cajun Man Love your username! Thank you for the hug, and your well wishes.

Kricket I don’t get to talk to you anywhere near enough, hon. Thank you for the birthday wish, and I will keep your breaking of legs offer in mind.

BornDodgy Thank you! And I will have both a merry one, AND a happy one. Good wishes are NEVER amiss, no matter how you word them.

AudreyK Thank you, my friend. Where have you been? I have missed you. And I hope to see you in Seattle soon?

Spidey You are a treasure, and I am honored to have you here to celebrate my birthday with me. Thank you, for coming and also for being the wonderful, sweet woman you are.

tatertot I am so touched by your words. And I wish the same for you. And, I hope that TT feels better soon.

Persephone Thank you, dear. Did I ever tell you that you were the first person to stand out to me when I joined the board? I loved the “Cristi, Slayer of Peeps” thing. I never did quite understand where it came from, but I liked it. And I like you, too. A lot.

Cyndar Thank you! I kissed my Kobii for you, and she sends her love. I tell her all the time that you are one of the people who kept me sane when she was so sick. We both can never, ever thank you enough.

Silky Threat Hey, that is so cool! Thanks…I hope your son is having a terrific birthday!

smug You have a tender heart, and I loved your Valentine’s Day thread. Thank you for your well wishes.

fierra You helped me so much during Kobii’s illness, and I will never forget it. And you have made my darling Anthracite happy…I appreciate that more than I can say.

Odieman Keith, our friendship means as much to me as it does to you. Thank you for your kind words, and believe me…every one of them applies to you.

beechinor Heh heh, gotcha back! My newest friend, I have grown extremely fond of you in a short time, after a rocky start. You are one of a kind, and I mean that in the best possible way.

Wicked Blue Rose, I have to say, as far as I am concerned, I don’t think you have a wicked bone in your body. You are a sweetheart. Thank you.

pluto Thank you, my DopeFest friend. I am taking your advice…shoes off, feet up…say, when are we all going to get together again? Can’t be soon enough for me!

Johnny L.A. Thank you, my friend. When can I expect you in Bellingham again? I am having lunch with Caroline on Friday, wish you could be here!

Jester Here, have a piece of birthday cake…watch out for that rug, Oh NO! I didn’t mean for you to FALL in it, dearest!

Medea’s Child Darling, you know how much I love you. Thank you for your friendship, and your being goofy with me, and your…well, just being you. You deserve all the best things in life, and if I have anything to say about it, you will get them. But I had better leave the wild debauchery to you, love. The huggles I accept with gratitude.

chique Rach, as I said recently, you are one of my favorite people. I don’t see enough of you lately, but we’ll change that. ::hugs Rachel bunches::

Lexicon, Lexicon. What can I say? How about…“Are you EVER gonna let me live that one DOWN?” Thank you for allowing me to explain, and for not belly laughing at me when I did. ::hugs:: to you, too.

tiggeril ScottiDaughter, if I had been lucky enough to have a IRL daughter, I would have wanted her to be just like you. You are exuberant, and caring, and bright, and wonderful. And thank you for the adorable card, too!

LeSang And if I had had a son, I would have wanted him to be just like you. You are loving and intelligent and giving and just plain marvelous. Thank you for everything. It is nice to have someone I can talk to without having to chose my words so as not to be misunderstood, or worrying about offending by being a noodge. You KNOW I am a noodge, and you still like me! What a gift!

rocking chair Aw, what a sweet thing to say! I do agree that I am in good company, and I thank you for including me in this group.

Falcon Amy, you know I love you dearly. And I think highly of you, and I think you are beautiful, and a beautiful person inside, too…which is the really important thing. ::hugs::

Gunslinger Thank you, and best of luck to you and your sweetie!

relic-11 Honey, I know you have a lot going on in your life right now, and I thank you for taking the time to wish me a Happy Birthday. I am sending you an extra special Scotti ::hug::

Well, I am not sure what it means to be wasting the bandwith (or whatever) but I am sure I am doing it. Sorry, but I wanted to thank everyone for their kind wishes. You are the BEST!

Happy birthday, Scotti. :slight_smile:

Happy birthday, Scotti. You’re one of the nicest people on the boards and I can’t think of someone who deserves a happy birthday more.

Sniff thank you Scotti! ::hug back!::

Scotti! Hey!

Happy birthday and things…

I have more balloons for you-

(they FLOAT, we all float down here…)

:)~~~~~~ :o~~~~~~ :D~~~~~~~
:(~~~~~~~~ :p~~~~~~~

:eek:~~~~~

As always, late again! Sorry!

Scotticher, you are one of the sweetest people on this board–always there for everyone. You are great and I hope that your birthday is/was one of the happiest ever!