Scotticher

Oooh… made it here under the wire.

Scotti, you are amazing to me. You are the warmth of a gentle summer day.

Hope you’ve had the happiest of birthdays.

{{{Scotticher}}}

Dear Cheri,

I didn’t know this thread was here until late this afternoon. And it didn’t have an obvious title.
But now I have had time to write a bit to tell you a few things.

Cheri, you are a very special person in this World. Your honestly caring and sweet attitude is very rare nowadays,
and is needed by so many here. Especially me. You are always there for me, and always there to listen to me.
Whenever I am down, my Cheri can cheer me up, and listen to me, and make me feel like there might be hope again.

Even when your poor little Kobii was ill, you still were a source of caring and comfort to myself and numerous others on the Board. I would like to say that it took a special and outstanding effort on your part, but in reality it’s just in your nature.

You have been a wonderful and dear friend to me and many others here. I hope this birthday gives you one thing - confidence that you are loved and cared for by many, many good friends here.

Una

Scotti-love! So what are you, twenty one?

You are my dearest friend here and I hope that the remaining four-and-a-half hours of your birthday are great.

<wipes cake off face>

Ahhhhhhhhhh, what the hell.

<smacks self in face with pie for old time’s sake, then does a happy dance>

Figured I’d get in a second birthday wish before I go to bed. Oh, and a hug.

{{{{{{{{{{{{Scotti}}}}}}}}}}}}

Warm birthday wishes to one of the SDMB’s favorite posters.

All the best Scotti!

Happy Brithday, Scotti! Hope you can make it down to Dallas someday. We’ll throw you a party.

Jim

::MsRobyn busies herself in the #sd kitchen, baking a chocolate seven-layer cake and decorating it with sprinkles and those little silver balls::

Happy birthday, Cheri!!!

Robin

Cheri, I didn’t know! Happy B-day!

{{{Scotti}}}

I’ve been around, just not posting as much these last few days.

I sure do hope to see you in Seattle soon! It’ll be a few months more yet, but as soon as we settle in, it’d be great to meet some PNW Dopers. I’d especially look forward to meeting you. :slight_smile:

Happy day to you, Scotticher. (and a hug for little Kobii too!)

bam!
bam!
bam!
::knocking head against the monitor for being absent for a day::

Scotti
[sub]…when, oh when, is somebody gonna come up with a smilie with hearts radiating from it…?[/sub]

I hope you had a wonderful day and continue to have a wonderful year. Since I can’t say it as eloquently as others who have posted here, I’m just going to suggest that you take everything that’s been written in this thread, bundle it together, multiply it by a hundred, put it in a box, along with my heart, and wrap it up with a pretty bow.
You are sooo loved.
All my best.

Happy Birthday Cheri! You are a wonderful lady and a dear friend. I hope you had a great day. I would apologize for being late, but you know I only did it to avoid the birthday rush. :smiley:

Serendipity You are such a sweetheart, and I have enjoyed every interaction I have ever had with you. Thank you!

Brynda You have a kind and loving heart, and I always look forward to reading your posts. Thank you for your warm wishes!

Rysdad Thank you! You are too kind.

MysterEcks Thank you, hon. I know I owe you an email, and I am sorry I am so tardy. ::hugs::

Nocturne Thank you for your kind words!

Turps Thank you for the balloons and the birthday wishes!

evilbeth What can I say? It has been really a hoot sharing a virtual house with you…you are witty, and sweet, and I couldn’t ask for better co-spouses than you and Cristi! Thanks for being my friend.

mrblue92 I believe that you have the soul of a poet, Steve. Thank you for your loving words, and for your friendship.

Anthracite What can I say, my friend? You have been every bit as supportive to me as I hope I have been to you. Thank you for your kind and loving words. I am so VERY happy that you and fierra found your way to each other…it makes me happy to see you so happy. Kobii and I are proud to call you friend.

dropzone Thank you, love! You were one of my first friends here, and are one of the most special people in my life. I can always go to you when I am troubled, and you have never failed me.

Zenster Thank you! You are a nice man, and were very supportive when I had my month from Hell in the fall. I appreciated it very much.

JimB Thanks! I still want to come and visit you all in Texas, and a party would be WONDERFUL!

msrobyn Thanks for the cake, and for being such a dollface! I have really enjoyed getting to know you in chat.

rjk Thanks, Bob! You are a very nice man, and I am so glad you got roped in by such a terrific Texan!

poohpa chalupa Scott, you are a sweetheart and a good friend. And you have been so supportive of me…I appreciate you. And I LOVED your present, too! ::hugs::

Grace Thank you, love. You have become such a good friend, and are such a dearheart…Bless your lovely soul!

Well, and so another opus. But I wanted each and every one of you to know how very much I appreciate all of your kind words and well wishes. I bless the day I stumbled across this board…so many, many wonderful people!

And once again, thank you Euty! I could go on and on about how wonderful I think you are, but to sum it all up…You are, quite simply, THE BEST!

Much Love to you all!

Scotti

Oh, I’m sorry I missed this thread. I hope you had a wonderful day, and many happy days to come. :slight_smile: Happy Birthday, Cheri.

~Sarah~

Happy Birthday! {{{Scotti}}}

nuts

<looking down dejectly>

Happy Birthday, Scotti [sub]sorry I missed you here yesterday[/sub]

I made a present for you!!!
[by rino, nom de plume de soq totally made up to protect the absolutely, really, really, truly, innocent.

Really]

Well Scod has been nice to me
even when I was an
-gry

She gave me some advice in mail
But she didn’t rant or rail

I’m gonna take some
o that advice
but on some of it though,
I won’t think twice

and that’s because I am NOT NICE, DAMMIT

If you think your gift is comprised of this poem
Well to that, I say ‘Oh, no’M’

So she called me by my name,
well now, I can play that game.

So, you know what I’ll call you
I already gave you the clue

So, from now on in VB-enabled,
To me you will, henceforth, be the fabled:

SiCi:)

I think you know how to pronounce it
So I’ll be a gentleman and not announce it

The smiley on the end is for inflection.
Oh goodness me, I’ve got an infection.

From that sex I had last week
O I’m so pissed I can hardly speak

Alas, alas, it’s sprung a leak

Well, off to the walk-in clinic I go
to get some freakin antibiotics
These last few lines, I know, don’t rhyme
But, shit, I don’t get paid for this…
::doin the rino publishing victory dance- (think scary, long-haired guy, decked out in a thong with strips of cloth hanging down from it to simulate a grass skirt, paint around his nipples, and lip gloss [rasberry]. His feet doin the steve martin happy feet thing, his arms and hands doin a kind of a twitchy cross twixt graceful luau/spastic Alanis Morisette deals, his head doin the duck walk, every once in a while bumpin his butt on the wall while goin ‘Boom [sub]chicka chicka[/sub]’. Till one of the cats, hypnotized by the flailing strips of cloth, in total, feline, entranced disregard for it’s life,

attacks…::

SiCi:)-----just so

I seem to be a day late and a dollar short, but I hope you had a wonderful day.

And thank you for being like “the cool mom” that we all wished we had! :slight_smile:

Silver Fire
porcupine
thinksnow
Rasa

Thank you, my friends! I had a wonderful birthday, gave myself a nice lazy day for a present, read a book and visited with friends. I appreciate your good wishes, and I REALLY appreciate your friendship!**

And inor…Thanks! [sub]I think?**

Scotti

** She’s as: **

Lovely as a rose,
Warm as a sun-drenched day.
We’re thrilled it’s the SDMB she chose
to create a home base in which to stay!

Happy Birthday, Cherie, I’m sorry I missed the earlier celebration, but, hey! We love ya so much, you SHOULD have a birthday, that goes on…and on… oh, you GET the idea!

Love,
Judy