On February 18th, 2003, Scotticher has a birthday

She does this every year, but this year I’m going to beat everyone to wishing her a very lots of happiness on a very special birthday.

To all the other multitude that has a crush on her, I’ll just say, HA! HA! beat you to it.

Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, hon. And many more to come. And may each day and each year be even better and brighter than the one before.

Much love,
Jim

Yay… 2nd to wish Scotticher a happy b-day.

Happiest of birthdays, Scottidear! You are, by far, one of the kindest, most genuine people I know. I’m always amazed by your compassion and your devotion to your friends. You’re the heart of this board, hon. I feel so blessed to count you among my friends.

You’re the sweetest and most wonderful person I’ve ever met. You’re always the first to say something nice about someone, defend your friends, or lend a helping hand to others. You’ve probably even been a strong shoulder for a lot of us to cry on. And, you give great hugs. Happy Birthday Scotticher. You’re one of the good guys (err, girls) and I’m fortunate to have you as a friend.

I love you,
Bren

Hippo Birdy 2 Ewes, Scotti!

To Scotti:

Happy Birthday to the sweetest, kindest doper I know. You have a great heart and wonderful attitude. I love to read anything you have to say. Have a great day!!!

Love ya,
Marissa

I don’t need to wish Scotti a happy birthday, I gave on another board.

Aw heck. Happy birthday, Scotticher!

Hey Scotti, Have the happiest! :slight_smile:

Happy Bday, Cheri!

Happy, Happy Birthday my dear, sweetest friend. Along with so many others, I adore you, for who you are and what you do. You have been a true friend. I hope one day to be the kind of friend to you that you have always been to me. I hope your special day is supremely happy, and that you live long and prosper.

{{{{{{Cheri}}}}}}

With much love and affection,
Karyn

Happy birthday to Scotticher!

[sub]BTW, how do you pronounce your username? I can’t sing The Song if I can’t pronounce your username…[/sub]:slight_smile:

Happy Birthday, Cheri!

Happy, happy birthday, Scotticher!!!

You are one of the sweetest people I’ve ever had the pleasure to meet. :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday, Scotticher. Not only that, but HIPY PAPY BTHUTHDTH THUTHDA BTHUTHDY! And here is a red balloon for you.

(I hope you like Pooh.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SCOTTICHER!!!

Approximate Phonetic Chinese Version of “Happy Birthday”: (thanks, Nathan!)

“Guung juuk nay fook sow yuen teen tsai, hing hong nay sun sun fie lok. Leen leen doe yao gum yut, suuy doe yao gum jzew, guung hay nay! Guung hay nay!!!”

Approximate English Translation of Above:

“Congrats on this good day of fortune, where we can all gather together. Wishing you a very happy birthday. Every year, this wondrous day arrives; Always, this wondrous time comes. Congratulations! Congratulations!”

I hope you have a very special birthday, Cheri. You are one of the most caring people I’ve ever met, and your compassion for others knows no bounds. :slight_smile:

F_X

A very happy birthday to you, Scotticher!

Happy birthday, Scotticher.

Happy Birthday Cheri!

You’re one of the best!

Ric and Kathy

:smiley:

Yay, I get to say it again!

Happy birthday, Cheri angel. :slight_smile: Hope you have a great day.

From one February Birthday to another,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Now, go out there, and get pissed!