Mother's Day Greetings to Scottimom

This is your chance to send your best wishes to the SDMB’s official Mom, Scotticher*

Cheri, for all you do, for me and everyone here, I send my love and best wishes. In honor of the day, I’m wearing clean underwear! You are the best!
::smooooch!::

love, Scott.

[sub]*…if there is anyone else who you would consider to be the official Mom, please feel free to express your wishes to them.[/sub]

Happy Mother’s day Scotti, I am always proud to know you…even if I am the Scottiuncle next door, not one of the Scottikids…

Keith

Scottimom! :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a wonderful friend, a shoulder to cry on, a supportive ear…you’re wonderful, hon.

I love you, Cheri. hugs you hard

Amy

Scott, I am pretty much speechless here.

You are just the best, most loving friend.

Thank you, for…caring about me, for being there for me, for (forgive me) thinking I am better than I really am. I’ll try REALLY hard to live up to the who you think I am.I hope I am really her, but if not…I’ll try harder.

I love you, my friend.

And Odie…do you REALLY want to be related? :slight_smile:

I love you too, Keith. Very much.

Ames…I love you too, and I hope you know it. In case you have doubts? No doubts, no way. I love you dearly.

Thank you, all of you.

I am crying now, but in a good way.

Much Love,

Cheri

::hugs Scottimom::

::hugs poohpah chalupa::
:slight_smile:

I know I’m late looking in here, but anyway …

{{{Cheri}}}

Happy Mom’s Day!

Cheri :slight_smile:
What can I say…
You know I think the world of you, and I’m so happy we’re friends. You are a very special person, and I feel as though I am a better person just by knowing you.

Love,
Rose

{{{{{{Scotticher}}}}}}

ScottiMom!

smooch

:slight_smile:

Thank you very much,

AudreyK
rjk
Cajun Man
relic

And Rose? I am blessed to have you as a friend. Love you!

My thanks to all of you who posted here, and a special thanks to Scott!

Much Love,

Cheri

{{{{Cheri}}}} You are the sweetest, kindest, and most thoughtful woman I know. I smile when I think of you because you are so special and I’m happy that we’re friends. Now hurry up and come to Dallas so we can finally meet!

Thank you SO much, Grace!

I actually feel the same way about you, so this works out nicely, doesn’t it?

I love you, honey.

And…I paid my car off, so my trip to visit you will be sooner than I thought it could be. :slight_smile:

Much Love,

Cheri

I’m 3,000 miles away from my mom this Mother’s Day, first time in my life I’m not there to celebrate with her. So here’s a hug for the strongest, most loving, giving, and kind person I know: ((Scotticher)). I’m proud to call you a friend.

Thank you, Rasa!

And hugs back…it is hard to be so far from home on Mother’s Day. But you will be home soon, and you can give your mom extra hugs then.

(((((Rasa)))))

Much Love,

Cheri