SDMB ads are resuming - post problem reports here

After consultation with our ad provider, we’re resuming serving of ads on the SDMB. See this thread for steps we’re taking to prevent a recurrence of previous problems.

Posts in this thread should be limited to ad-related problems you observe on the SDMB from this point forward. Please do NOT use this thread for general questions or discussion about advertising. Thanks for your cooperation.

5 days clean and counting . . . . .

Find a activity or maybe activity you can love to finding people relocating. There’s no need to expend a lot of time in a gymnasium, except if Trx Workouts is precisely what you choose to do, another choice is always to commit a bit make the most home gym machines.
A rise in the exact amount and also power of exercising through as low as 20 min on a daily basis are able to do wonders to assist you Trx Suspension achieve weight reduction ambitions. Experts recommend getting rid of a maximum of 2 pounds 7.
Several. Collection smaller, attainable targets. When your main goal is almost always to drop 60 kilos, you will not have the ability cheap trx to reach of which goal in a short period of time, established more compact ambitions like five to ten lbs by 50 percent many months.
Enjoy when you’ve hit smaller targets. Simply just really don’t remember along with food. Pick gains Trx Suspension Training you’ll savor and that will keep you going to realize your future prize. Get smaller sized advantages with regard to more compact quantities of bodyweight after which bigger benefits.
Sports usually are not the sole piece of to be a fantastic gift, nonetheless you may never turn out to be just one by any means if you can not satisfy the Military physical fitness benchmarks. The United States Military can take cheap TRX workouts physical fitness really severely.
Decrease your core until a person’s chest touches the soil. Your hands really should be put in order that they will be in line with the chest muscles as of this underside posture. Once your accomplish bottom, drive by yourself cheap Trx Suspension Training back up as well as duplicate.
If you’re planning being taking APFT, it needs practicing jogging typically as is possible. Your Armed forces trx suspension trainer canada furthermore checks belly energy in addition to stamina levels using sit-ups. To do a correct sit-up, employ a training companion and also man hire maintain your current legs in place.
The benchmarks mentioned in this posting are definitely the largest TRX Force Kit Canadaage ranges 27-31. Even so, more youthful trainees still need to carry out as perfectly, as well as minimum results are not plenty of pertaining to advancement.
Why do you wish to shed weight? Do you find it as you wish to look good to get a special event? Have you ever a family occurrence or pas cher trx perhaps type gathering to wait this coming year, the issues could be numerous.
Even so, rather than slimming down for the day occurrence, you might have far more chance reducing your weight Cheap GHD Straighteners once you have an enduring reason to shed pounds. Get a advisor. The chances of you succeeding are going to be increased have got the help of a friend or even weight-loss coach.
Using a distinct affair to seem to is an excellent starting place when you will decide to shed pounds, nevertheless it defintely won’t be adequate cheap ghd sale that may help you keep the excess weight down next time has expired.
Prior to starting in your weight loss endeavor, develop a way to self motivate to prevent cheap trx the body weight burning proceeding. You can’t get a improved commitment for weight reduction rather than get fit along with think empowered.

Karin2014 reported for spam.

Getting ads, I should not be…ever

1. Audible Advert … “YOU HAVE MAIL”. … If I change to look at that TAB , or move mouse, it repeats "you have … you h… you have mail "

It said “shutterstock.com

But I clicked it and talked about qualifying for iphone PRIZES …scam !!!

URL after clicking was

http://perfectmobileyes.com/prelanders/a-4us/wp/AUS/winner-aus.php?offer_id=4132&aff_id=192&aff_sub=lax1CMCA7a7W9qmHbBACGLfkmL7Bjs6BLSIOMTAxLjE3NS4xMjkuNDkoATC8ufOeBQ

Stupid website tried to guess my suburb …stupid… got it wrong lol.

BTW hope the girls with silly looks, and mail order brides adds (scams ?) are gone ?

Deleted.

Took a brief look at the boards while not logged on earlier this week and caught yet another virus, had to do a system restore and lost a couple of hours of work. Again.

Nevermind, it appears my problem may not have been board related. Apologies.

I thought paid members didn’t get ads. Now the front page is loaded with them and Adblock seems to be ignoring them.

Another never mind. The problem is with Chrome, as usual.

I apologize if this is the incorrect forum or thread for this.

While browsing the message boards on my mobile phone I frequently encounter ads that automatically load the Google Play Store and try to get me to download a game. This is incredibly frustrating.

I’m not sure if this next part is ad related, but there are other times where the phone will crash to home screen on particular threads. Considering there is no media posted in-line, I’m assuming this is also ad related. Unfortunately I can never tell which would be the culprit, as the ads can change.

This is the first I’ve heard of anything to do with the Google Play Store. If you can send us a screen capture next time this happens, we’ll look into it.

Just checking in for the first time since 4/24/2004 to see how the whole “paid subscription” thing was working out. It doesn’t look like I missed anything.

Some SDMB pages are autolinking to a page which tries to get me to download an exe file. The last URL was http://kingsdowns.com/up/cd/uk.html?s1=xad267-gbfrauca-300-js-ly&s2=browser-gb-cd&id=222&q=d999751f-5a9e-43b8-aba9-3d11abc335ab

I’m getting pop-under ads from this site. Very annoying.

I am getting pop under on my phone and pc going to a political polling page.

Annoying.

Slee

The ads that bug me are the big pop-ups, and I get them when I try to access the article for the day at the Straight Dope site, not when I come to the message board. I have changed my IE internet options to “block ALL pop-ups”, and I hope that will stop this. The pop-ups go to my desktop and stay there until I close them.

I second two ad-related problems already mentioned in this thread.

First, clicking from the front page of http://straightdope.com to the message board from the sidebar opens a new tab in Chrome and a new window in IE11, and on at least one occasion in Chrome for Android. This happens almost every time I’m in a new session (like after a reboot), though it does not often happen twice if I repeat the procedure during the same session. The new tab always loads the same right-wing political website, which I could name if necessary.

The second problem is the automatic redirect from any page in boards.straightdope.comm seemingly at random, to the Google Play store. This happens before pageload is complete in Chrome for Android, and sometimes but not always gives me a prompt to launch the store or visit the page in the browser. As I never follow the links, I don’t know what app they’re for. This completely prevents page loading, and causes me to use back to return to the SDMB.

The most irritating thing is a pop-under for MacKeeper, which demands that I click a button to verify that I want to leave their page. Since MacKeeper is pretty much malware, I don’t plan to do any such thing–which means that I have to to the Mac equivalent of CTL-ALT-DEL and stop Safari entirely, and hope that the next time I log on, i won’t get the popunder.

As you can imagine, this is insanely irritating. You could improve the site 600% by ceasing to run MacKeeper ads.